the Rift

Smile like you mean it (Krypt)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
I could feel blood burst inside my mouth, his blood. Satisfaction gave way to me swallowing the idea of recoil. It is sticky and coppery tasting, horribly not something that I desired on a normal basis. There wasn’t much, but enough to cause my tongue to think about curling up in disgust. Face cringed only slightly before smoothing out a moment later to push past the distaste for the sake of my concentration and the spar. I never liked the favor of crimson lifeblood; yet here I was, prying it from his neck like a suckling babe.

Small traces of fur slipped between my ivories and across my tongue. He shifted away, I strained to follow, and the weight of my forehoof fell against flesh. I could feel it hit when something more solid than air came in contact… Though I couldn’t, and wouldn’t take a moment to gawk down and see what had been struck.

Krypt fell forward, toward my right. In response I also slipped into a fall, feeling earth collide with my forelimbs to equal all four hooves solidly planted upon the desert sand. Compact earth shifted beneath our struggles. How many had through this same dance? Leaving their hoof marks to be tread upon.

The Tennessee walker darted to my hindquarters, out of the corner of my hindsight I watched his bay frame unwisely start to rise into another rear. A disappointing move on his part, because by now I had gained solid balance again. Considering my work had simply been fall forward and readjust. Before his bite can mark my flank I shift the muscles along my thighs and hindlegs, pushing head down until the flesh along my shoulders bunched up and pulled tendons from the rear to heaven. I bucked at him, right dagger flying up at an angle—slightly higher than my left. I hoped to knock him across the chest as a warning to never get behind a horse.

Summary: (2,3) Bucks at Krypts chest.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Midas - 03-16-2013, 12:15 AM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Krypt - 03-23-2013, 11:13 AM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Midas - 04-02-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Krypt - 04-13-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Midas - 04-27-2013, 10:36 AM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Krypt - 05-02-2013, 09:29 AM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Midas - 05-14-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: Smile like you mean it (Krypt) - by Official - 06-08-2013, 12:37 AM