the Rift

adorned in jewels comes my Empress

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy
For Psyche

I can hear your cries of p a i n

The fae walks slowly, legs still abnormally long. Tossing regal head, bay fae trots over white snow and through harsh cold. Frigid wind lashes bay roan body, slapping moist snow in all directions. Such harsh weather for Tallsun. Fae's thoughts echo through small skull, emerald orbs narrowed to keep snow from colliding with precious cornea.

Violent winds die down, and fae continues on her way. Cutting through the Aurora Basin the moon boy Mesec crosses the fae's mind. How she felt towards him... the fae did not understand the feeling at the time. Was it hate? Jealousy? Depression? Or am I just ill? The fae's thoughts ring through her white skull yet again, and the fae shakes her elegant cranium. She continues her walk through the Aurora basin, undisturbed.

When the Sun steps down from it's throne and allows the Moon to take its place, the Empress steps into the filly's thoughts. The fae admires her Empress, Psyche. She wanted to be just like her, to follow in her exact steps. Would that ever happen? Could it ever happen? The fae flicks her ears to the back of her skull, wishing her thoughts would just go away. Letting out a harsh whinny, the fae bursts into a gallop. With limbs fully extended, she hurls herself over a rock.

After all four hooves are back on the ground, the fae halts and glances around. Emerald gems scan the snow covered land, looking for any sign of movement. When there's nothing the fae continues walking, her head held high and her chest puffed out. The fae was proud to wear the crystal horn atop her head.

Why would she not be proud?

Being a unicorn meant being in control. If you were not a unicorn you were scum. At least, that's what the fae thought. Racism had already planted it's roots within her mind, causing her to think that the hornless were nothing but useless creatures. And that's what placed the fae in the Basin, that's what caused her to slide right in and fit in with the crowd. The fae halts, snorting and watching the cold air escape her dark nostrils.

Image credit: http://browse.deviantart.com/art/blue-sn...-271259410

Messages In This Thread
adorned in jewels comes my Empress - by Frost Fyre - 03-16-2013, 12:31 PM