the Rift

adorned in jewels comes my Empress

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

I can hear your cries of p a i n

At once the fae was no longer alone. The dark figure that made it's way towards her didn't surprise her, in fact, it made her happy. "My Empress." Bowing her head in greeting, the fae focuses on the hooves of the familiar dark mare as she walks towards her. The smile the mare gave the fae made her think she was prey of some sort, but the predator-like smile was washed away by a more motherly look. The fae had kind of accepted the Empress as a mother. Speaking of mothers, where had the fae's biological mother gone? Glancing around quickly the fae turned back to her Empress and smiled. Her smile mirrored the predator-like smile the coal black mare had given her.

"Darling, howhaveyou been?"

The words are sweet, and seemingly unnatural for the Empress. Usually her words were filled with poison. Nodding her head, the fae opens her maw to speak. "I've been quite alright. How have you been my dear Empress?" The voice of the fae seems to turn into something cruel yet sweet. Bittersweet was a good way to describe those words that were directed at her Empress. Flicking audits forward, the fae glances at the feathers in the dark mares' mane. The fae was curious where she had gotten the teeth and feathers, but she already knew. Equines and pegasi. Flicking her tail, the small fae's emerald eyes drift to the piercing eyes of her Empress. How demonic she was, the Empress of the Basin was a monster.

A monster that the fae admired. Ever since she met Psyche the fae had been interested in learning from the Empress, learning her ways and earning her trust. Trusted... by the Empress? How amazing that would be. Drawing her thoughts out of the clouds, the fae focuses her audits on her Empress and awaits a response of some sort.

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: adorned in jewels comes my Empress - by Frost Fyre - 03-24-2013, 09:53 AM