the Rift

starry girl, take me away [Irrydae]

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
      Tingal
      sometimes being unique takes it's toll

With my black ears flicked forward I move through the Field. The bright stars twinkled above my large head and the moonlight poured down upon me like rain drops. I kept my head high and chest puffed out a bit, and my green eyes cast down upon my legs. I make my way through the Field, the green grasses reach for my legs as I trot forward. The smell of flowers tickled my nose, and the delicate scent of deer washes over me. With my ears perked, I watch as my nose is correct, a deer is plucking grass from the earth and chewing on it. Blinking, I lower myself slightly, trying not to be seen.

Being a beast with much bulk, creeping up on something is horribly hard. I'm able to gaze at the deer for a bit, staring at it's tan coat and white underbelly. A rack of horns comes from it's forehead, proving it's a buck. Within a few moments the deer's ears begin to swing to and fro before it snaps its head towards me. Pausing, I wait in silence. It takes only a few moments for the deer to spot me and bound away, it's lithe body leaping gracefully through the all grass. Muttering under my breath, I watch as it makes it's way across the Field, ears flicked back and tail tucked close. My eyes drift from the buck to my hooves, feeling angry at myself. Why? I had no idea.

I wasn't sure of anything anymore, my heart felt empty these days. I didn't know why. Could it be time I settled down and found a mare? But... who? There were probably hundreds of mares in this land, I just had to find the right one.

And maybe she was a little closer than I imagined.

"Talk"
MoonsongStock | table by Tay

Messages In This Thread
starry girl, take me away [Irrydae] - by Tingal - 03-16-2013, 05:55 PM