the Rift

starry girl, take me away [Irrydae]

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

She watches the creature emerge from the forest and fear turns to curiosity. A horse with strange marking resembling those of a tiger- and the tail that follows is that of a tiger. Irrydae pushes her wings out, audits flicked forward. She stretches her neck out slightly, nostrils taking in the scent of the stranger. Gold pools scan the tiger-horse and as she closes her eyes, the northern lights stream to her side, forming the shape of a tiger. It growled before bounding around her, tail flicking from side to side. A small laugh escaped her throat and she tosses her head, relaxing as the artificial tiger made of Northern Lights stands at her side once again.

'Hello there. No need to fear me. I'm Tingal, and you are?' His words are careful, soft. "Irrydae." She says quietly, eyes flickering over to his bright green ones that were already looking at her. 'You have very beautiful markings.' The words slide from his mouth smoothly and Irrydae watches him, perplexed. She is a bit surprised at his compliment, and a natural, easy smile finds a way onto her face. If she could blush, she most likely would be. Her tail swishes back and forth as she tries to form her own words. "You're one to talk," she says kindly, grinning. The tiger at her side looks at her before bounding over to Tingal, it's tail batting back and forth as it stares at the hybrid curiously.

She grins as she watches the figure of shifting colors, wishing she had her own companion. Irry lifts her eyes, and catches Tingal staring, before smiling. She holds back a small giggle and offers her own smile. What an interesting guy. Her body is fully relaxed and she glides swiftly over, stopping but a foot away from the stallion. Her nares are slightly flared, taking in his deep scent. He smells wild, feral. The tiger then disappears and they are alone, the moon and the aurora borealis from her the only light. She pulls her wings in, face soft as she watches him curiously.

The cosmic mare had no words, nothing she could say. What was there to say?

irrydae,
image credits
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
starry girl, take me away [Irrydae] - by Tingal - 03-16-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: starry girl, take me away [Irrydae] - by Irrydae - 04-13-2013, 07:14 PM