the Rift

[OPEN] Fire for the Cauldron

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
at what speed must I live, to be able to see you again?

It seemed like a matter of seconds that they waited until a familiar figure caught the edges of Torasin's vision. Quickly, he head swung round to get a better view and the healer couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the familiar red and blue form of Adele. Her fiery mane brought back memories from the day they had both come across some liquid from the stars and they had both rather foolishly drank it. His own coat had been changed, it sparkled with dramatic swirls and blotches of dark blue. The gentle boy had been turned to represent the galaxy whilst Adele had been given fire in her mane and her white splash had turned blue. He remembered her also as the daughter of Aera the Shadow Kissed, his former Leader and one he had met the first time he had come to the Oasis. It was Adele indeed. The familiar white form of Vera followed her and Kiba trilled happily to the small dragon, thrashing his tail with excitement at seeing another like himself. Kiba had, of course, met Vera once before in the Threshold and had highly approved of her even though in dragonic terms he was her superior. The little brown never seemed to pay too much attention to his own species customs.

"Adele! Vera! It has been such a long time since I have seen you ma'am." He said, there was an uncertainty lacing his voice however. She had introduced herself like she didn't know either of them and Torasin felt a growing confusion bubbling inside. Surely she remembered him? Kiba seemed to echo the same sentiment and dug his claws further into his bonded's pale mane with anxiety. Before Torasin could voice his fears, however, the blue stallion finally spoke and Torasin swivelled gilded ears to listen intently. He spoke his name and then of gods, of dangerous quests and asked for their aid in retrieving fire from the heart. The healer felt his bonded's mood change into overpowering eagerness, it seemed Kiba was up for proving himself, but if the other white felt the same then he might be in for a battle. Torasin simply rolled his eyes at his bonded; dragons.

The Moon Doctor frowned once before he spoke, the Able? His eyes widened before he turned back to the skinny blue. "You must be the former Chief of the Foothills! It's an honour kind Sir! My name is Torasin, Sir, and my bonded friend is Kiba." The dragon trilled in flamboyant greeting before turning back to stare hungrily at the hole. Torasin laughed and flicked his tail at the dragon "My friend seems very inclined to help you." He chuckled through each word.

He turned his gaze upon Adele then, wondering if she too would help or if she even remembered him.

& kiba
torasin

how much more do I have to lose, before my heart is forgiven?
image by schwartze @ deviantart.com | table by phantom

Messages In This Thread
Fire for the Cauldron - by Evers - 03-16-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Torasin - 03-31-2013, 07:22 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Adele - 04-01-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Adele - 04-01-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Adele - 04-08-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Evers - 04-01-2013, 09:24 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Torasin - 04-01-2013, 09:45 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Casimir - 04-01-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Sakura - 04-02-2013, 04:21 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Evers - 04-04-2013, 10:09 AM