the Rift

[OPEN] Fire for the Cauldron

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
at what speed must I live, to be able to see you again?

Torasin watches as a young grey comes skidding into their small meeting by the fiery hole, by his posture and by his words the paint would guess that something, somewhere was terribly wrong. He wanted to nudge the poor boy and soothe him of his fears, but the way he shrank behind the blue roan told him that it would be best if he remained exactly where he was. Perhaps this was a private matter that the child had blurted out in his panic, if it was, then Torasin would pretend like he hadn't heard anything. If it was none of his business then it was none of his business. Kiba, however, was watching the grey with an intense fascination, feeling the emotion on the air whilst his golden friend turned back to listen when the skinny stallion spoke. Indeed he had been right, the blue was the former Chief and the healer wondered briefly what it was he was doing with his spare time now. Apart from fulfilling quests from Gods.

The blue horn offers his thanks.

He has a dependable heart.

The dragon's reply was simple and cryptic at the same time, Torasin often wondered what it was like to be Kiba. To see straight into someone, like reading a book. He knew the brown could be wrong sometimes, but it was few and far between.

His attention turned back to Adele then and concern swept across his face. She had lost her memories? What a terrible thing. Did she even remember her mother? Or the Oasis? Torasin shook his head sadly, but managed to offer her a gentle smile. "I'm so sorry such a thing happened to you Adele. I was there, when your mane changed into fire and the white splash on your body was turned blue. I was of the same herd of you and served your mother. I am now and always will be your friend, ma'am" he said with golden kindness. Maybe she would find many more happier memories, it must be like starting your life over again in a new world. Maybe, in the end, it wasn't such a bad thing. It was almost like a second chance.

Before he could say anymore, the healer noticed the flurry of long skinny legs and the beautiful pale form of his daughter. His face lit up into one of glorious fatherly love and when she came to lean into him, he gently snuffled her mane with affection. Sakura's words were soft and Torasin thought her brave to speak in such strange company, his heart growing a little prouder when she spoke the words of wanting to help. Torasin lowered his maw to touch her small one, his green eyes glittering "it is a great thing to have compassion and a giving heart my little Princess. May that grow along with you, but for now stay by my side and remember the kindness shown today."

He lifted his head up then and smiled broadly at her, maybe one day she would help a great many horses. Torasin turned to contemplate the situation before looking to Kiba who apparently already had a plan. He sent a series of images into Torasin's mind and the gilded healer nodded in confirmation as the brown went to pick up a good, solid lump of wood and flew off to the searing hole. The brown dived and lowered the wood, setting it alight as he did so before arching back up and emerging with a flourish into the air. He then flew quickly and offered the burning wood to Vera. "I am duty bound not to remain away from my herd for long, would you mind helping Evers carry this to the Veins, Milday Adele and Vera? You will have to be quick, but your white should be able to keep the flame alight." He asked sincerely. If he wasn't a council member of the Edge, he might of accompanied Evers, but his role was head of healing. A healer could not be away for long, not if he wanted to serve his herd properly.

Hoping Adele would accept, Torasin turned back to Sakura and nudged her neck. "Come Sakura, we must return." With that he turned away and spoke his farewells over his shoulder.

[Exit Torasin. xD I can set us up a father/daughter thread in the Edge if you'd like Emily? ^^]

& kiba
torasin

how much more do I have to lose, before my heart is forgiven?
image by schwartze @ deviantart.com | table by phantom

Messages In This Thread
Fire for the Cauldron - by Evers - 03-16-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Torasin - 03-31-2013, 07:22 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Adele - 04-01-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Adele - 04-01-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Adele - 04-08-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Evers - 04-01-2013, 09:24 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Torasin - 04-01-2013, 09:45 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Casimir - 04-01-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Sakura - 04-02-2013, 04:21 AM
RE: Fire for the Cauldron - by Evers - 04-04-2013, 10:09 AM