the Rift

Look What The Waves Dragged In [Open]

Arathea Posts: 56
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Other :: 11/17 hh :: 12 HP: 56.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Raven

She watched as the creature dragged itself into the water, only closing her eyes to shield them from the splashes the tail made. With a chuckle, she waded out until the waves lapped around her chest and belly, smiling at the creature when it appeared above surface. This felt good. Much better than what it would have felt if she had left the other one to the gulls and the sun.

This one is Arathea." She replied as she stored the other one's name into her memory. Silently she hoped it would not come to that, to need Kiiuna's help. Not that she had anything against her, but because most trouble she could find would be on land. Land Kiiuna would not be able to help on.

Arathea stood there and watched the sea for a long time after Kiiuna had dived into the waves. The water sparkled in the sun's light and the warm wind brushed softly over her fur. With a low sigh, she later turned around and walked back up on the beach, starting her journey into the land once again in search for something. She had to find her King Unicorn. Somehow, she missed him and hoped he would still be alive after the attack that happened a year ago. I should have stayed around. But it was too much... I had to gather myself...

(It is alright, I don't need to be given anything than a good rp. :3 Thank you too. ))

Messages In This Thread
Look What The Waves Dragged In [Open] - by NPC - 03-16-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: Look What The Waves Dragged In [Open] - by Arathea - 03-26-2013, 05:32 AM