Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

VALENTINE </style>
</style>

Stab my heart like a stick in the mud
Cut my chest just to see the blood

"Speech."

I felt as if she didn’t trust me, by the way she looked. I was trying to be as friendly as possible, but she came off as hostile. I wasn’t wavered by this, yet I wondered why. But that was something that I didn’t have the heart to ask, yet alone worry about. It was none of my business, and for once I left it at that. The way she talked about the tree and the bark intrigued me, and I thought it was an interesting response. I chuckled, playing it up.

“Hm, you might be right about the tree. Growing a new coat could help, might give the tree a reason to put on something new and shiny. And no, I don’t ask every horse I know for a home. This place is known as the Threshold, and it’s normally where new horses come in to be welcomed to a herd land. The one I’m offering you to is the Dragon’s Throat, where I am a pupil. Our leader is Kri the Resolute and Sumati the Sinbird. The land is of the desert, dry and hot, with a lake near by and some shading around in various places. Is there anything else you would like to know?” I smile at her, just a simple nice smile.

“It sounds like some of those that you’ve met are ones I’m not familiar with. I hope you haven’t had too bad of a time. There is so much more to Helovia then just this, I can assure you that.”

Stop the presses cause I'm killing time
Won't you be my bloody valentine?

template by revo. <3
manip by twiwolf.deviantart.com
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Searching for a home (Open) - by Freya - 03-17-2013, 12:36 AM
RE: Searching for a home (Open) - by Valentine - 03-17-2013, 01:07 AM
RE: Searching for a home (Open) - by Freya - 03-17-2013, 01:48 AM
RE: Searching for a home (Open) - by Valentine - 03-17-2013, 11:06 PM