the Rift

Easy Catch [Angora/Psyche]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
Psyche</style></style>

The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.

[OOC | -coughcough- I made a mistake with her magic last post. I got overexcited. All she can do right now is instill fear/paranoia - the pain thing is an upgrade that I don't have yet ;_; Just wanted to apologize for that mistake on my part.]

The smell of Angora's fear fueled the shadow-mare's bloodlust. She wanted nothing more than to leap forward, to drive her gnarled horn into the equine over and over, to watch her crimson life flow out of her bodice, over the ground. How satisfying it would be to teach them all just how weak they were in comparison to the Dark Empress and her kin! How beautiful her blood would look in a muddy design upon the ground! But no, she would resist; the mare was nothing short of a play toy, and the jackal would have her fun. Perhaps, if they were lucky, she would allow the rest of the Plague a turn with the golden girl; Crowley, in particular, had a nasty streak that would serve quite well with the seductress. Or perhaps the fae would remain a secret between she and the FrostHeart, a secret like that of Delinne's arrival.

Mauja was quiet, leaving her alone to concentrate; just as quickly as she had sent the emotions toward the prisoner, she halted, a cold smile marking the end of her magic - for the time being, anyway. She had expected the trembling, expected the fear; what she had not expected was for Angora to fight back. But fight back she did with a frantic, panicking, eye-rolling lunge that left the jackal chuckling. The Ice King responded, meeting the mare with an attempted jab to the shoulder; a half-second later, the shade matched his movement, aiming instead for her right side. While Mauja's horn could do a good deal of damaged, hers was gnarled, twisted, and hosted several twists and turns and sharp edges that to rip an altogether more frightening wound into her skin.

She twisted her head up and away, hoping to have torn through flesh, then turned to block the opening. Her cranium remained twisted toward the mare, making her ensuing hiss echo through the recesses of the cave. "You fool," she said, applying her magic to drive fear into the mare's heart. The whispers seemed to come from every corner of the darkness, and though the shadow-mare knew it to be only the repetition of her own vocals, they would sound much like various demons to the mare. They're out to get you, the Lady thought, twisting her magic to suit this new paranoia. Nowhere to run... Aloud, she said, "You think that you can simply waltz into our home and take what is ours. You. Were. Wrong."

"Talk talk talk."

Image Credits
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
Easy Catch [Angora/Psyche] - by Mauja - 03-19-2013, 06:42 AM
NOT SO Easy Catch [Angora/Psyche] - by Angora - 03-19-2013, 04:05 PM
RE: Easy Catch [Angora/Psyche] - by Mauja - 03-19-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: Easy Catch [Angora/Psyche] - by Angora - 03-19-2013, 05:20 PM
RE: Easy Catch [Angora/Psyche] - by Mauja - 03-19-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: Easy Catch [Angora/Psyche] - by Psyche - 03-19-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: Easy Catch [Angora/Psyche] - by Angora - 03-19-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: Easy Catch [Angora/Psyche] - by Mauja - 03-22-2013, 08:40 AM
RE: Easy Catch [Angora/Psyche] - by Psyche - 03-22-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: Easy Catch [Angora/Psyche] - by Angora - 03-24-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Easy Catch [Angora/Psyche] - by Mauja - 03-26-2013, 08:56 AM