the Rift

You Found Me [Tharos]

Nadira Posts: 76
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 :: 2 years (Birdsong)
s3ilver

it has come to pass...

Her opalescence was impossibly distinguishable as she moved under the morning’s light and across the Thistle Meadow. It had been awhile since she had last visited the meadow, but nothing seemed to have changed since her last recollection of the terrain. For that matter, it was easy to locate the stream that passed through to quench her parched throat. It had been a couple days past the invasion of the Foothills, and even though she had not discussed her relocation with anyone, she wanted to be sure of where she would be staying before taking her leave from the first herd who had taken her under their wings, and now it no longer co-existed.

She flushed a heavy sigh through her lips, and added a delicate snort, shaking her dial in the process. She was happy to know Tharos had pulled through the battle. But had it really been his fight to partake in? What a welcoming gift that had been, she thought. If she would have done things differently, she would have detoured to the World’s Edge, but what had been done could not be taken back, unfortunately.
She still couldn’t shake all the mixed emotions that ravaged inside of her. Had her past been different, she would have accepted Tharos’s advances, but she wasn’t who everyone thought she was. She had sure fooled everyone… but herself.

The edge of the stream interrupted her light-footedness. Lowering her muzzle to the clear and refreshing liquid, she spoiled her taste buds with the sweet candy, closing her blue vision to the rest of the world. With the morning nova bathing her in incandescent warmth, she didn’t bother to listen for any incoming company that might join her. She was quite content cherishing and luxuriating in tranquility and serenity. So when familiar voice disconnected her from a place of ecstasy, she fluttered her sapphire jewels to gaze on the form of Tharos.

A searing pang twisted her gut and she had to keep from choking on the last gulp of water she had taken in. Seeing him in the meadows, beside, was like seeing the dead rise, a ghost of her past so to speak, and a subtle shutter passed over her. If her insomnia was not enough to keep her from facing the nightmares that devoured her during slumber, than her past would haunt her during the day, playing tricks with her mind under the brilliant star’s rays, causing illusions that were not real. But this was, Tharos was real, and he had either followed her here at a safe distance, or he had simply tracked her. She wasn’t stupid enough to believe he simply had happened to find her here by chance. But she would not let on that that is what she suspected.

“Good morning, Tharos. I hope you are feeling better.”

Her melodic vocals rang clearly like a wind chime, but there was a hint of shakiness beneath her tone. His words on the battle field, after the relinquish of the lands, having her promise she would stay, crossed her pretty little head as she watched him now. In response she had only smiled down at him, but it had left her unsettled and shortly after Torasin had done his work, she had quietly left the lands to give her some breathing room. Apparently Tharos was feeling up to traveling if he was here now. Which scared her even more. If she planned on disappearing, she would have to pull all of her resources to make it happen. But she decided for the time being, she would enjoy this time she had with him. She was glad to see he was recovering quite well and she just wanted to make sure he would be alright before she vanished for a time.

Thoughts || Normal Post || "Previous Speech" || "I am talking."

N A D I R A
the essence of timeless beauty

Messages In This Thread
You Found Me [Tharos] - by Nadira - 03-17-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: You Found Me [Tharos] - by Tharos - 04-15-2013, 02:02 PM
RE: You Found Me [Tharos] - by Nadira - 04-15-2013, 08:15 PM