the Rift

my love for you is forever [Phaedra]

Tolio Posts: 110
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 Years 8 Months Buff: NOVICE
Brit
 Tolio.</style>

Almost as if she has been waiting for his call to touch her ears, Phaedra takes little time in showing her beautiful face. It was like they were meeting for the first time all over again, and the sober look of resignation disappeared as if she were the sunlight thawing out all the cold he felt in his heart. Every time, he tried valiantly to hold on to the darker feelings of depression, anger, desolation. It was so much easier than feeling the insurmountable love he held for her. Knowing he couldn't have her, would drag her down with him into a pit of despair if he tried to be with her. Part of him wanted so badly to ask her to run away with him, but also knew with a deep resonating sadness that she would not accept. He just wanted to take his family, the family he couldn't have, and whisk them all away where they could love and be safe, where nobody could judge them or threaten them. So instead, he allowed himself to be influenced by the warmth she exuded without even trying. Even cursed, he'd been powerless against the beauty that not many people could see. It took a lot of work and persistence to get past those walls and see how perfect she was.

Smile rose to caress snow bleached face, seeing her lithe form careen elegantly over the grass towards him. Light seemed to warp around her for a moment, and Tolio blinked dumbly, wondering if the sunlight had changed on him and flashed him a bit too heavily. Phaedra looks different, but his mind can't truly comprehend why or what has changed about her. Sure, the darkness in his attitude is lifted past heights her normal presence didn't push it to, and her coat seems to have been embedded with beautiful shy diamonds that evade his gaze, but all he feels is an overwhelming desire to run to her and take her in his grasp and shower her with the love that she deserves. That he so desperately wishes he could give her. Her own grin glowed brightly upon her delicate face, and a laugh like the purest of snow trailed over to him on the warm air. His own stretched wider, and yet he could find no words when faced with her brilliance.

And yet...what was stopping him from running and embracing her? Already her palomino legs were bringing her to him, and so he embraced the joy and drove his own pillars forward at a light, exuberant jog to meet her. From her lips tumbled his name, and it had never sounded sweeter. Something felt just a little off, but he ignored it. The seriousness he wanted to show had vanished, and instead as she stood nearly glowing before him, Tolio allowed himself to let the blanket of pure devotion settle over him. Moving closer he made the first move, touching his muzzle to hers and inhaling softly, slowly. She smelled of honeysuckle and fresh rain, and it soothed what nerves were left. Just as gently he exhaled, and stepped forward with no sign of hesitation that normally appeared in their previous meetings. And suddenly, with the inhibitions that normally encased his heart gone, Tolio was overwhelmed with the simple need to touch. To shower, absolutely drown Phaedra in love, in worship. "Oh Phaedra," he crooned, deep in his throat so that it made his chest shake with vibrations. He moved until their breasts touched, wishing he could feel her heartbeat against him. Every inch of her side he caressed, kissed, revered. She was a golden canvas waiting for his touch to paint her with any color he could imagine. Feathers were ghosted over, flanks nudged, spine traced with such adoration it was as if he were worshiping a goddess. Over and over her name spilled from his lips, and he'd never felt so free before. In the far edges of his mind, he knew he brought sombre news. But...with all his worries stripped away, Tolio didn't even want to think about telling her that he had to leave. "I love you...I missed you...Phae, my love," he crooned, never losing physical contact with her. She smelled of love, safety. She smelled of home.

She was home, his magnetic North to which he would always return.

Messages In This Thread
my love for you is forever [Phaedra] - by Tolio - 03-17-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: my love for you is forever [Phaedra] - by Tolio - 03-27-2013, 10:36 PM