the Rift

my love for you is forever [Phaedra]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

As his words rang in her ears, and his chest collided with her own, any and every trouble in her world melted away without a second thought. Nothing made, save for Tolio - wasn't that always the way? Although Tolio was not a physically large stallion by any means, the place that he took in her heart and her mind, positively left no room for any other thought or impulse to invade, save for the desire to stay as close to him as possible. The vibrations of his words, through his chest and into hers was a sound more calming that anything she had ever known. He could be saying anything, and she would listen endlessly to the muted buzzing of him against her. There was something organic and beautiful about being able to sense him with more than one faculty at a time - to be able to both hear and feel his words as he spoke her name.

"My darling" She whispered back, pressing her muzzle against him and squashing the words into his glistening coat. "My darling, my love, my Tolio" She continued, as she felt his touches move from her chest, to her sides and flanks. How she adored him - how she adored him! A laugh caught in her throat, and for a blissful moment, she wanted both to scream his name, and laugh all at the same time. She felt colour rise in her cheeks as tears glistened in the corners of her eyes as the emotion welled within her breast and throat. Turning to watch him as he moved down the length of her golden hide, she couldn't help the beaming smile upon her lips.

"Oh how I've missed you! But just look what we've done, sugar. Just look!" Extending a wing to indicate the land around them, her beaming smile was replaced with one of pride. While she had not fought in the Invasion, due to the twins, she had captured a prisoner which had reduced the number available to fight against her Grey-family. "The girls have a home! They can stay with me and-" Her breath caught in her chest as she lowered her voice, hardly able to contain the excitement. "And no one will have to know. Tolio don't you see! The Basin doesn't have to know!"

Of course the golden-girl didn't know of the other troubles that plagued her darling-love, and now that he was here and saw the new home the Grey had forged, surely there would be no stopping them now. She would understand if he stayed in the Basin - they weren't exactly an exclusive item - but knowing that their daughters wouldn't cause any stress, or have to grow up amongst the dangers of the Basin, was a cause for celebration.

Right?

Flashing him another dazzling smile, she breathed softly against him. Everything was perfect. Stella was with the girls, and Tolio was here, in the lands of the Grey. Nothing could spoil this moment.

Nothing.

Image Credits
 HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
my love for you is forever [Phaedra] - by Tolio - 03-17-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: my love for you is forever [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 04-08-2013, 08:57 PM