the Rift

Wherever I May Roam [ARAH]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

The words he spoke to her brought a soft and pretty smile to Arah's lips. She turned her eyes downcast studying the currents, she wondered about his feelings internally. Did he find her attractive? Was there something more to this situation than what she was seeing? If that was the case, she didn't see it or want too. Her smile now, was brought up as she raised her head to meet his eyes with her own. Oh how she could see into the depths of his soul through his beautiful eyes. Her own voice filled the air. "I missed you too." She looked down at her refection again. It was so much cleaner, her beauty as it was, had returned. Confidence flooded through her, with a slight smirk she pressed her body against Crash's gently, just testing the waters. "How much did you miss me?" She asked looking up at him through her lashes.

She felt slightly sick, the butterflies where going crazy in her stomach. On the surface, her face still had the smirk, but she knew that when he looked into her eyes he would see the nerves. They started to get the better of her. "I missed you a lot." She glanced away but leaned her body into his a little more. "I thought about us a lot, my feelings for you." She was now looking back at Crash. "Could you make this anymore awkward for either of you?" Her heart was now drumming against her chest. "You see, as you know, I really do like you." The smirk was gone. "Congratulations, you DID just make this more awkward, only you could manage that."

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; Man, this sucked so much. I have no muse, I dried myself up with all the art I've been doing.
Words; 277
Tag; Crash

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-19-2013, 01:51 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-19-2013, 02:21 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-19-2013, 03:08 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-22-2013, 06:18 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-25-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-27-2013, 02:23 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-28-2013, 01:41 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-31-2013, 07:30 AM