the Rift

Wherever I May Roam [ARAH]

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada

[Image: 14uhyty.jpg]
While I recall all the words you spoke to me, can't help but wish that I was there.

Arah pushed her small white frame against his broad body, almost instantly creating much more heat than it normally would have. His imagination created a wonderful scene of the two splashing through the water together, only to find themselves completely lost and in love some where in the Basin, far away from any thing else. "How much did you miss me?." The muffled words brought his attention back to reality, finding her looking him in the eyes with her pleasant gold orbs.

The gentle smile that seemed to melt the stallion's heart laced its way over her fine white lips, his own dark maw reflecting Arah's, stretching into a wide grin. "Much more than I probably should have." Her frame, so close to his own, felt so calming to him; though he could feel the slight tension building in her.

Crash drew in a deep breath, releasing it to find the vapor evaporate into the air along with the steam that rose from the pond. The last time he was at this pond, he was talking to that dreaded Sno bitch, but he would leave that from the conversation. "I thought about you every day. Some times so much that it would actually make me nauseous." The corky smirk fell from her beautiful face, making him a little nervous before he heard her words. Why would she be upset to admit this again?

"Arah," he began with soft words, a sigh escaping his lips before he continued. There was no easier way to say this. His heart felt like it was about to stop. "I love you." Completely embarrassed, his dark eyes immediately directed themselves down to the water, watching it swirl around their limbs to distract himself.

OOC: You're fineee, don't worry about it. <3 *Clears throat* Shit just got real.
Words: 288
Lyrics: "Dear God" by Avenged Sevenfold
Image Credit

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-19-2013, 01:51 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-19-2013, 02:21 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-19-2013, 03:08 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-22-2013, 06:18 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-25-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-27-2013, 02:23 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-28-2013, 01:41 AM