Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 2dh77yo.png]
A R A H

Haunted by my eyes,
the way they hold your attention,
even in the loudest silences.

Him calling her perfect caused a light laugh to tumble out from her lips, and she cuddled up to her big brute. "No darling, I am far from perfect." Her eyes sparkled with happy tears and she sighed in happiness. Her heart felt lighter than ever before. She had never been with someone before, and now here she was with someone who claimed to love her! It was actually rather exciting and thrilling. "But hey," she said with a joking manner. "No kids or anything just yet." She didn't feel the need to elaborate on the 'anything' she was quite sure he would realise what she was implying. Plus she was deadly serious about the kids part. She she had thought before, any kids she would have with Crash...well they would drive her insane! She wouldn't be a very good mother at the moment. No she doubted that she would ever be a good mother, even if Crash was there to help her and guide her. She just couldn't see herself with a little baby, raising the foal and mothering it.

She began to pull away and walk out of the pools. Her feet crunched up the side of the pool and she stopped finally on the dry land, she shook out her hair and coat, spraying water everywhere. With a laugh she looked out at her length of hair. "I really do need to figure out a way to cut this hair all off." It got out of hand so many times, and it had taken her a long time to figure out how to walk and swim without getting tangled in her own hair. She remembered the first time it had begun dragging along the ground, she was forever tripping over it. "It's really starting to become a hazard," she looked over to Crash with a grin. "What do you think?" She asked wanting his opinion, after all her deserved to have a say in her day to day life now that they where together. "To cut or not to cut?"

She looked over to The Basin, that had so quickly become her home. She felt happier here than what she had in her original herd, at her original home land. "I'm so happy here," she turned back to Crash grinning. "Now, it can only get better." A wink and a few small steps forward. "Ready to go? Next time we come here I'll teach you to swim."

Notes; Let me know if you do want them to have children soon...Only Arah really isn't the mothering type. lol
Only you or someone else will have to play the foal, I have too many characters already :P
Words; 411
Tag; Crash
<3

Credits
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-19-2013, 01:51 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-19-2013, 02:21 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-19-2013, 03:08 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-22-2013, 06:18 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-25-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-27-2013, 02:23 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-28-2013, 01:41 AM
RE: Wherever I May Roam [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-31-2013, 07:30 AM