the Rift

Searching for No One [Open]

Black Robin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I can see the trees feathering. The oaks I pass through at this moment are recovering from the long, dreary rest, and little green spots sprout from the once-bare branches. I trip just staring at the beauty of new leaves. New life. I saw the same thing once in my life. Then it left me as if it weren't my closest sister. Yes, new life is a beautiful thing. But only if it behaves.

I hear snapping and jump. Oh. It was just me. Maybe being alone is bad for you. I was starting to become restless and talk to myself at one point, but then an annoying bird started following me. It got so annoying, pecking at me and tweeting all the time, that one day as it sang on the ground, I lashed out at it with my hooves, silencing the sharp whistle it cast on the world. Now that I think about it, he was okay company. Okay company, though, never lasts.

I have been searching, ever since the very insincere horned mare came through, angering me more than ever. I really need to work on that. One of the very examples of what Kindling has done to me. She also made me believe that imagination is with reason; I now make things impossible come true in my mind, giving others the impression that I am a dreamy femme with no true structure, no serious thoughts.

I hope that some random winged equine like myself will come through, so that I can recover from my random drifts off from the Earth through my mind, give me a safe haven for a minute or two. But who? I know not. I know that searching is a safe thing to do, but without a purpose or incentive? Not good. I hope someone passes by.

Because by the time someone arrives, I could be completely gone.

Messages In This Thread
Searching for No One [Open] - by Black Robin - 03-18-2013, 04:28 PM
RE: Searching for No One [Open] - by Midas - 03-19-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: Searching for No One [Open] - by Black Robin - 03-20-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: Searching for No One [Open] - by Midas - 03-21-2013, 09:40 AM
RE: Searching for No One [Open] - by Black Robin - 03-22-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: Searching for No One [Open] - by Midas - 03-23-2013, 12:31 PM
RE: Searching for No One [Open] - by Black Robin - 03-23-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: Searching for No One [Open] - by Midas - 03-25-2013, 11:05 PM
RE: Searching for No One [Open] - by Black Robin - 03-26-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: Searching for No One [Open] - by Black Robin - 03-27-2013, 04:39 PM