the Rift

[complete] Rage [Aryel - Challenge]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

(Yeah, I figured. Thanks, judge.)

The fight was finished, and while it was obvious that D'art had clawed his way to the top, Aryel refused to let her disappointment in herself show. She may have lost this fight, but this would not be the end of the issue. She looked up and smiled as Java fluttered down, the adolescent bat landing heavily on her forehead and clinging there, resting his cheek against her head and looking at her with concern. "I'm fine, Java." she laughed softly. "Well, if you count 'being able to walk' as fine. And look at you, you're flying!" Puffing out his chest proudly, he detached from her head and did a quick loop in the air, then fluttered above her to come to rest on her neck, holding her mane tightly. After ensuring he was settled, she turned to D'artagnan, all pleasantry gone from her gave to be replaced by a snide grin. "Did you enjoy your temper tantrum, foal?" she asked sweetly. "Perhaps you should go back to sucking on your mother's tit." As far as she was concerned, that was all the fight was. The stallion throwing a tantrum over being called names like a spoiled child.

Cobalt eyes now went to Athena and Lana, and her jaw tightened. She would retrieve them one way or another. Turning to leave, she looked back at the bay male. "You let them go, hornhead," she spat, "or there will be trouble from the Throat. The next time I come here, I won't be alone." Threat delivered, she flicked her tail at him and began walking out of the Basin, managing to keep her limp from becoming obvious.

Next order of business? Speak with Kri and organize a squadron.

-exit Aryel-

Walk walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk talk."

ARYEL</style>
In blood and honor, we will prevail.</style>

image by gpabill @ flickr.com
Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rage [Aryel - Challenge] - by Aryel - 03-19-2013, 03:52 PM
RE: Rage [Aryel - Challenge] - by d'Artagnan - 03-21-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: Rage [Aryel - Challenge] - by Aryel - 03-22-2013, 06:48 PM
RE: Rage [Aryel - Challenge] - by d'Artagnan - 03-25-2013, 12:35 PM
RE: Rage [Aryel - Challenge] - by Aryel - 03-27-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: Rage [Aryel - Challenge] - by d'Artagnan - 03-30-2013, 07:27 AM
RE: Rage [Aryel - Challenge] - by Aryel - 03-31-2013, 10:26 PM
RE: Rage [Aryel - Challenge] - by d'Artagnan - 04-01-2013, 11:08 AM
RE: Rage [Aryel - Challenge] - by Aryel - 04-02-2013, 09:30 AM
RE: Rage [Aryel - Challenge] - by Official - 04-05-2013, 12:19 AM
RE: [complete] Rage [Aryel - Challenge] - by Aryel - 04-07-2013, 02:51 PM