the Rift

» it's time [ophelia, ktulu, open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

(backdating phi's current timeline; she does not know she is pregnant and this is after the invasion by a few days, I would expect)

Ophelia, tired and still recovering from exhaustion, forced her eyes to open and scan the horizon. She had made a habit of doing so as often as she could, and for a time, there was nothing. Just as her eyes were about to fade closed again, two figures against the rising sun. She squinted every so slightly, the light rays harsh against her pale, blue eye. One of the figures looked slightly oddly shaped, and she wondered if that was Osiris. Ophelia had an ability to pick him out of the oddest situations and run into him in her worst moments; she wondered why that was. Fate? Coincidence? Cosmic torment? She grimaced and then sighed, picking up a brisk trot to where the figures were standing, just at the edge of civilization.

Osiris indeed. The half-wolf had come close to a pegasus mare, almost too close, and Ophelia smiled, if only a little. She was surprised that the loner had taken so well to being in a herd setting. The chieftess had met the stallion when she was barely six months old, and he was hiding out in a cave in a mountain, by himself. He seemed the type to remain alone until the end of his days, but when the gray pegasus had shown up on the beach, she thought differently. Was that what had made such a change in his heart? Had she abandoned him? Arrived only to say goodbye?

The pegasus that stood before them now was exotic in color. She was bay, like normal, but accented with a rich violet and dotted with stars. What made her look entirely hawkish were her golden eyes, and the alabaster mare dipped her head respectfully, thinking that Irrydae was most likely a member of the Dragon's Throat. Osiris thought she was lost, by examining his words. Ophelia thought she was an emissary. What if they both were wrong?

"Ophelia, chieftess of the Foothills," she introduced herself, the title coming off of her lips strangely. Curiously painted her bright, delicate and pale face. "What do you seek here?"

The lead did not ignore Osiris; she stood closer to his side. An instinct of vulnerability gripped her, and she moved closer than she might have under normal conditions. The action was entirely involuntary, barely born of rational thought. She eyed him curiously, briefly glancing into his enigmatic golden eyes.

OPHELIA
Faith shattered and decays as frosted blood flows in my veins

sdrcow @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
» it's time [ophelia, ktulu, open] - by Irrydae - 03-18-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: » it's time [ophelia, open] - by Osiris - 03-22-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: » it's time [ophelia, ktulu, open] - by Ophelia - 04-15-2013, 01:01 AM