the Rift

» it's time [ophelia, ktulu, open]

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh
She did not have to wait long- or at least it did not feel long. Irrydae was lost in thought, caught up in her emotions about her time before Helovia. About her mother. A pang of sorrow rings through her, seeming to vibrate through her bones and rattle everything inside her. Her throat constricts, and it becomes hard to swallow. Her eyes prickle and sting with threats of tears, so she closes them. She focuses on breathing, inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

Deep breaths.

The wave that had crashed over her with memories has now passed, and she opens bright sparkling gold eyes that scans the rolling hills and the landscape before her, almost as if a brush had filled a canvas with every shade of green. Purple ears are alert as the sound of a soft plodding approaches. Her nares flare as she catches the scent- it is awkward and unfamiliar. She turns her head to see a beast approach her. It is a mixture of two creatures - as if something from her nightmares. Her long bicolored tail thrashes at her side as she remains calm. 'Hello,' his voice is gruff and deep, but not threatening. Her muscles relax slightly. 'Are you lost, little bird?' He steps right up next to me and everything screams to step back. But my gaze does not falter, and my demeanor remains calm. "I don't believe to be lost." I say evenly, giving the hybrid a small smile. "Unless, this is not the Foothills." she says and finishes. She just then notices the small dragon on his back, and her eyes look at it curiously, never have seen one before.

Irrydae just opens her mouth to then introduce herself when she notices another approaching. She is white in color, with the tips of her hair seeming to be coated in blood. 'Ophelia, chieftess of the Foothills,' Ah, so she was in the right place. Irry turns her body to address Ophelia, giving the slightest dip of her head. 'What do you seek here?' Irry ponders her words for a second, mulling them over in her head and thinking of how to phrase herself. I have come to serve a purpose in life? I have come to hide from my past? She doesn't take long to answer, though. "I wish to join your ranks here. I feel like I am wasting my life away just wandering around alone. I will happily be of service to any rank you deem fits me." She says, pulling in her star speckled wings. "I am Irrydae, by the way." She finishes, hoping to be accepted, hoping that she wouldn't be sent away.

Irrydae

Image Credits
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
» it's time [ophelia, ktulu, open] - by Irrydae - 03-18-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: » it's time [ophelia, open] - by Osiris - 03-22-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: » it's time [ophelia, ktulu, open] - by Irrydae - 05-05-2013, 12:46 PM