the Rift

Until every drop is gone [OPEN]

Cierra Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

You dream of trading places, I have been changing faces.
You cannot fill these shoes, there is too much to lose.

Hector spoke of some disliking the scorching weather, mentioning that he rather enjoyed it; that he had come from a home much like it. Cierra nodded, a gentle smile layering her gray lips. The stallion dipped his dark chestnut lips to the water, Cierra's tri-colored eyes following the natural ripple that flowed away from the disturbance on top of the pool. Easily distracted, her eyes stayed on the water once she heard the deep voice of the male again. He introduced himself as Hector, adding that he is classified as a soldier. Her black tipped ears rotated to his voice, following the sound as she turned her attention back to him.

A soldier? He definitely carried the structure of one. His body was not only impressive, but very unique. "I wouldn't have guessed," she spoke sarcastically, the gentle grin twisting up into an inviting smile. "With a set of horns like that I'd probably do something rad like that too." She let out a small giggle, laughing at her own dumb joke. She was easily entertained, especially by herself. Being so young, why not try to be fun while she could?

Hector seemed to awkwardly shuffle around for a moment before dappling himself with water. Cierra took a few steps toward him, closing the length of the gap between them without much hesitation. Once the stallion seemed cooled down, he questioned why she had come to this land. The question swirled in her mind. What would be an appropriate way to answer this? "I just had enough of the assholes I used to live with, and this was the first option that came up." She looked around the dry land, again noting that it was so dry compared to her original home. "I'm glad I picked it though. It's such a change from what I'm used to. I needed change."

She brought her hazel orbs back to attempt to meet with Hector's strange orange tinted ones. "You know what I mean?"

WORDS: 331
LYRICS: "Almost Famous" by Eminem

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Until every drop is gone [OPEN] - by Cierra - 03-19-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: Until every drop is gone [OPEN] - by Hector - 03-26-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: Until every drop is gone [OPEN] - by Cierra - 03-27-2013, 02:18 AM
RE: Until every drop is gone [OPEN] - by Hector - 04-03-2013, 03:43 PM