Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA & TINEK</style>
Heavens ablaze in our eyes, we're standing still in time
the blood on our hands is the wine, we offer a sacrifice
</style>

The quickly growing silver dragon was filled to the brim with gripping curiosity, and he watched the movement of the herd with rapt fascination. Ophelia had never been part of a group like this before, so he was thoroughly intrigued. One by one they went about their tasks, all except for a dark and white colored male with a blue horn. He had his nose to the ground, and at what, he wondered? Tinek opened his leathery wings and jumped from his perch, sailing on the breeze to where Apollo's attention had shifted from a plant to three, blue beads.

The dragon dropped to the ground, tucking his wings at his sides and trotting up to them, sniffing curiously. He could not smell anything of interest on them. Carefully, he poked at one with a claw, seeing how easily a hole in them got trapped around a talon. He removed the bead from his claw and set it back where he had found it, looking up at the stallion curiously.

Were they his? They must be, otherwise he would not have known where to look. Taking matters into his own appendages, the silver creature trapped the beads around three talons on his left arm and then lifted his wings to hover just near Apollo's neck. He placed his talons against the stallion's black, thick mane and then waited, wondering if the stallion was interested in having the beads in his mane. How else would he carry them? Horses were so limited in their inability to carry things except in the mouth, and Tinek did not want him to choke.

BG | dragon | horse

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Spheres of Ice [Tinek, Ophelia?] - by Apollo - 03-19-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: Spheres of Ice [Tinek, Ophelia?] - by Ophelia - 03-30-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: Spheres of Ice [Tinek, Ophelia?] - by Apollo - 04-01-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: Spheres of Ice [Tinek, Ophelia?] - by Ophelia - 04-04-2013, 09:26 AM