Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA & TINEK</style>
Heavens ablaze in our eyes, we're standing still in time
the blood on our hands is the wine, we offer a sacrifice
</style>

The silver decided that he liked Apollo. Warm brown eyes were a rather rare, kind sight among the many intense faces he was used to seeing, especially his bond mate's. He grew interested in what the black and white four legged one was looking at - the blue beads. Tinek was more creative than he was a warrior dragon at heart. He did not realize that this behavior was strange for the royals, but he had not grown up around his own kind, well except for Comadre, but the little black was hardly a dragon. He was a sophisticated individual.

Tinek understood what Apollo was saying for the most part, but his tongue and lips could not form the same words in the same way. He would not even know where to begin. The silver thought much of the same thing, but he was less concerned with matters of possession. He rarely understood the concept of owning something. And anyway, someone obviously did not want them.

After hooking the beads on his talons, the dragon took flight and hovered next to the stallion's neck, looking at the long, thin fibers of his mane. He paused, waiting to see if the horse understood what he was wanting to do, and thank the gods he did. Tinek would have no idea how to explain what he was intending. Eager to start working, the dragon tried to start a simple braid.

Well, that did not work very well, so he simply threaded the beads in and used a non threaded piece of hair to lock the bead in place. A simple, crude braid below held it in place after much practice. He did the same with the other beads until Apollo's mane was appropriately adorned, and upon looking at his good work, Tinek smiled. The dragon landed on a nearby rock and then trotted over to the river so that Apollo could see his own reflection.

BG | dragon | horse

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Spheres of Ice [Tinek, Ophelia?] - by Apollo - 03-19-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: Spheres of Ice [Tinek, Ophelia?] - by Ophelia - 03-30-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: Spheres of Ice [Tinek, Ophelia?] - by Apollo - 04-01-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: Spheres of Ice [Tinek, Ophelia?] - by Ophelia - 04-04-2013, 09:26 AM