the Rift

Day Dreaming [OPEN]

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I decided it was about time I re-sketched Helovia in my head. Yes I knew how the land was roughly set out but I needed to jog my memory a bit, so that I knew absolutely everything of the land. Each nook and cranny, each rolling hill and each dingy cave as well as each river/lake and each patch of grass. I would know it. Here though it was different, there was a strange, but beautiful, silence about the place. The vines of great willows stroked the ground and though the gaps of the trees I could see a undisturbed lake stretching out, quiet far away.

As well as the lake I had spotted two figures on the lakes brim. One of them a grey with a dark and thick mane and tail that hung down her neck and rump. My eyes then narrow noticing that she didn't have a horn on her head. A bloody Equine. The other one was more promising though as this one had a golden horn poking up from his head. Before emerging from my hidden position I slam a grin on and a cheerful look in my eye, if only they knew I was totally disgusted with the Equine, and then I trotted forward, towards the pair, emerging from my hidden place.

"Greetings to both of you." I say with smile, addressing both the Equine and the Unicorn. "I am Illynx but i'm afraid I didn't catch your names, i'm sure you wouldn't mind repeating them?" At eight years old I knew how to be fake. Although on the outside I was friendly and kind on the inside I was hating the fact I had to even bother with the Equine but then, maybe, I could have a little fun with her in the near future.

Thinking :: Talking :: Doing

Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 03-19-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-22-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Illynx - 03-22-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 03-25-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-26-2013, 02:48 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Illynx - 03-26-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 03-26-2013, 07:18 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-28-2013, 12:41 AM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Illynx - 03-28-2013, 01:05 PM