the Rift

Day Dreaming [OPEN]

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I saw the flea bitten lass jump up as I spoke kindly to her, looking at me with slight fear in her eyes. But instead of answering to me, she seemed to be scanning me, looking at me with her intensive stare. I glanced back at her, taking in her gray pelt, the long black mane and tail, with her deep brown eyes. She was quite beautiful in fact, with her twirling black mane, and inviting chocolate eyes, but she seemed a little bit uneasy and confused at the moment. Suddenly, out of the blue, another mare appeared, and instead of being a hornless equine, she had a protruding golden horn, slightly darker than mine. Her body was sleek and dark brown, with golden spots all over her back and hind legs, making her seem like day and night in one. For a reason, I could not keep my eyes off of her, assessing her. She seemed powerful, and quite intelligent, and despite my kind demeanor, I knew to keep an eye open for her. What if she was a racist unicorn, and would hurt the poor equine here? Despite my growing nerves, I kept a kind smile plastered, aimed for both of them.

I first replied to the chocolate mare that spoke to us. "I'm Faelon", I told her courteously. I then heard a slight whisper from the female equine, saying her name. Snowblind. I spoke it softly and then spoke to her. "Snowblind is a lovely name", I shyly said, flicking my tail and stepping away from her. She seemed so shell shocked and nervous, I was starting to wonder if she was feeling anxious with Illynx and I crowded around her. "It is quite a beautiful day, huh?" I said, starting awkwardly with small talk to see if I could get a conversation to start going.

*so suckish ;__;*

Messages In This Thread
Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 03-19-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-22-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Illynx - 03-22-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 03-25-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-26-2013, 02:48 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Illynx - 03-26-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 03-26-2013, 07:18 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-28-2013, 12:41 AM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Illynx - 03-28-2013, 01:05 PM