the Rift

Day Dreaming [OPEN]

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I was tempted to roll my eyes at the small talk going on. Who truly cared about how pleasant about the day was? Not me. The foals words were weak and I was slowly growing board of the creature. She wasn't as entertaining as I had hoped her to be. I could only hope not every foal was as boring as she was though. The stallion was also proving a bore to me. He was about as interesting as a fly; completely boring and common.

His boring, kind voice spoke again and my ears flicker forward to listen to him. It was small talk again . I was tempted to entertain myself by reviling how disgusted I am by the hornless, quiet, wimp of a foal. I knew that if I ever had a foal that I would never let it be as quiet or weak as she. It would be raised a killer and to know right from wrong and what species was on top, us, the Unicorns.

I decided to keep up my acting a while longer though and start by politely replaying to his question but, the sneaky mare I am, lied. I had only recent returned to Helovia and still would smell of wild lands beyond the land so I suppose what I told them wasn't a complete lie. "I have recently come to this land, but I am going to be here for a while I suppose though that I am classed as a outcast though I call the frozen arch my home." I was curious as to know where he lived but I was more interested in where to foal came from.

Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 03-19-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-22-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Illynx - 03-22-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 03-25-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-26-2013, 02:48 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Illynx - 03-26-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 03-26-2013, 07:18 PM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Faelon - 03-28-2013, 12:41 AM
RE: Day Dreaming [OPEN] - by Illynx - 03-28-2013, 01:05 PM