the Rift

Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
It felt all too strange leaving the Edge after becoming one of its Leads. It was even slightly electrifying to see the word beyond its borders wearing a new title. But did it make me anymore then I was? I didn’t want to let it all go to my head and so thusly decided that a bit of air would do me some good. I needed to put things into perspective in spite of feeling like everything was falling right into place. So when the Edge was disappearing beyond my own figurative horizon, I breathed a sigh of relief. I would be back of course; back to take care of what had so suddenly become mine. But then again- I had always felt that way for the Edge, always took pride in serving not only Mirage but the land itself and of course the Goddess of the Moon.

I wondered what it would be like to acquire her presence and perhaps I needed to know just whose name I was honoring one day. But until then I would let her rest comfortably knowing that I wouldn’t be knocking at her door with questions and irritations anytime soon. Maybe I would wait until I had all of my responsibly safely under lock and key- I needed to understand just what lay ahead before I started a new quest for knowledge.

Into the fields I went, pushing carefully through the hedges and finally, into the clearing. It had grown into a beautiful mess of tall grass and stray wild flowers that dotted the expanse like perfectly positioned decoration. The sun hung tall above it all, casting soft rays across the dips and rises which made it look like it had been made of porcelain. I was quite delighted that my sense of direction had landed me here because for once, I was at peace with everything in my mind and my heart. Though, I wasn’t sure whether it was the feeling of new belonging that made me so content or the plain beauty of the fields… all I knew was that I was in sheer bliss.

Messages In This Thread
Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 03-19-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 03-27-2013, 12:36 AM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Aylin - 03-31-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 04-07-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Aylin - 04-15-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 04-21-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Aylin - 04-23-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 04-30-2013, 10:45 PM