the Rift

Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
The musty scent of the forest is mingled suddenly with the soft essence of the Edge and I begin to wonder who it is that I will find across my path. The grasses are tall this time of year and as I wander amongst the shade, I begin to enjoy their delicate caress along my knees. With the sun breaking through the veil of curious clouds, it is easy to trace their shadows along the wide expanse of the fields. It is nothing like the Edge and yet just as brilliantly beautiful. I had never ventured to these parts of Helovia and by the time that I thought that I could be lulled into peaceful daydreaming from the mere warmth of such a day, I am suddenly awoken by the arrival of another.

I hadn’t been expecting the mare to carry such warmth about her, but even in spite of her outward appearance, I could sense an old longing that I wasn’t certain I could put a finger to. There was a distance in her eyes that made me believe that she had not always been like this, so cool and collected, because her eyes told a different story. She was beautiful here amongst the wildflowers, now in full bloom and when her quiet voice reached my ears, it made me wonder why I had not known of her before. I nodded toward the sky as if she would find something there other than the perilous blue of its wide face. I wanted her to look upon it and realize that words were not always needed, though I knew that at some point she was more than deserving of proper introduction.

I had to know her name after all, even if not for my mere interest in her, but because she was undoubtedly part of my family.

Turning my face from the heavens, I lace a steady gaze upon her before letting a casual smile part the dark of my lips. “Is it not beautiful here?” I gesture out across the fields, half expecting raucous laughter at my valiant display. I am not one for formality and choose instead to dance around the corners for the mere fun of trying to appear mildly different. “I’m Thor and you must be…?” The faint traces of humor that entertain my tone make me wonder what she’ll have to say in response to my child-like behavior. I didn’t want her to think ill of me but there were some days that I needed more than anything just to let loose and drop all of the professional graces that were now required of me.

However, this was my chance to be free, if only for a minute. I wasn’t about to quarrel with the idea that I’d been given this time just to relax and find myself again.
Thor

OOC|| Eh. Bad post is bad.

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 03-19-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 03-27-2013, 12:36 AM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Aylin - 03-31-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 04-07-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Aylin - 04-15-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 04-21-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Aylin - 04-23-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 04-30-2013, 10:45 PM