the Rift

Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open]

Aylin Posts: 89
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 :: 3
ali

"I intent to have you home and well directly after so don’t worry, I’d just like to know those who follow me… and give them a reason to want to do so."

My brows furrowed at Thor's words that he'd have me safely home right after. Did he not think I was capable of taking care of myself? I had spent a majority of my foalhood roaming Helovia by myself. Of course my parents had taught my a bit before they let me run off and do my own thing. My father had taught me to never trust anyone immediately and to watch them for any sign that they might be up to no good. My mother taught me to stand up for myself and never play the part of a coward of a fool. The world does not respect a coward. And Tallis, my best and only friend growing up, taught me to defend myself and never let myself be walked on.

I let it slide, though and begin to graze as we wait for the sun to set and the moon to rise and shine down on us in all her glory. Gradually I work my way away from Thor. In the beginning I had let myself be sucked into everyone else's opinion of him. I still trust Mirage's decision and believe that innately he is good, but don't I have the right to an opinion of my own? And don't I have the right to analyze and overanalyze every move and word he spoke?

Yes, it is my right and I will use it.

When he speaks again sometime later I stop my grazing, lift my head, and look toward the large pegasus with the dainty wings. "For a majority of my foalhood I slept through the days and spent the night up here waiting for the Moon Goddess to pay me a visit." I think I've developed somewhat of a cynical attitude toward it, though. I've stopped hoping that she'll come to me and started expecting her to keep ignoring me and going about her business. I'm but one speck of dust in the fabric of the universe. One star among millions. "When I was young my mother's dragon was my babysitter." I hope the look on my face hasn't turned incredulous when Thor mentions being new and not knowing where his duties end and his personal life begins. "Everyone is new at some point." I point out to him. "You'll get used to it."

aylin
healing hands of love like the stars shiny shiny from above

Messages In This Thread
Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 03-19-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 03-27-2013, 12:36 AM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Aylin - 03-31-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 04-07-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Aylin - 04-15-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 04-21-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Aylin - 04-23-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: Warm Whispers [Aylin/Open] - by Thor - 04-30-2013, 10:45 PM