the Rift

A Quest For You; Open

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
The Threshold. It had been a while since I last visited the great forest, and now that the trees' crowns were filled with beautiful green leaves I barely recognized it.
My thoughts formed a picture of my daughter, and I started to worry. I didn't know where she was... But she had grown - more than a month old by now - and even though I knew that she had a strong will I couldn't help but worry. What if she was attacked? Would she survive?
Destry was my little black diamond, the apple of my blue eyes. If something happened to her... I didn't know what I would do to myself.

Head hanging low I walked through the forest, as I was almost too tired to walk. I had to get away from the Basin, just for a little while. The company of so many unicorns after being alone for practically two seasons... It was overwhelming.
Although I enjoyed Mauja's company.
He was kind to me, so welcoming just like he had been when I first met him. It was a shame that he had such thoughts about pegasi though... Such as the rest of the herd.
Why were they racist anyways? What is so wrong about having wings - or nothing at all?

Sure, the equines seemed kind of weird... Neither Mandrake or Archibald had made any good impression. Both had been.. Quite scary.
I sigh and stop, standing in the green grass in the warm forest. Summer. It was a bless that the season had arrived, a bless that brought warmth and lush grass.
Calm and a bit tired, I observe my surroundings. Nothing except for a few deers and... A unicorn? Surprised I raised my 'brows and looked at the horned equine. A black pelt that glimmered in the sunlight, breaking off at four socks and a thick blaze - and a strange white spot that covered a small part of the unicorn's left shoulder.

Who was that?

Curious, I stepped closer to it and whipped my tail quietly. Was this one new to Helovia? Must be, because I had never seen anyone like this one before.
"Hello?" I started carefully, my voice soft and warm just like the weather. The unicorn was a stallion, a quite tall one too. Or, he was just taller than me with about 5 inches. Maybe more...
"My name is Delinne, may I ask for your name?"

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: Finally a post!! 8D
word count: 406
DELINNE
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
A Quest For You; Open - by Delium - 03-20-2013, 07:10 AM
RE: A Quest For You; Open - by Delinne - 03-20-2013, 08:53 AM