the Rift

61455 [Aaron]

Ink Posts: 121
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 6 years
Blu
[Ink asked Lace to make him a faux amulet in this thread: Hand Dandy Lies.
Lace instructed Ink to find 2 gemstones from Helovia's Heart, so he did in this thread: Goldmining, or something]

I make my way towards Aaron once the meeting has dispersed, even following him if he starts to meander off himself. I know Lace liked to huddle in a particular corpse of trees which he had bent to his will, but to my knowledge Aaron had not that gift, so I wonder where he will call his crafting table.

I have need of his recently given talents, the ones pertaining to glass. Lace has been absent lately it seems, likely shaken up by his close brush with death, who can blame him. Yet I still have need of the glazier, any glazier, to finish the project I started last season.
I had explained it to Lace once - I hope Aaron can just as easily understand.

I shift to stand before the painted youth, dipping my head in silent greeting. I proffer him a small smile in congratulations of his new title. I think he will wear it well.
I drop my head low then, until my nose touches the ground, and deposit two gemstones. One was a brilliant red, the other a gentle blue. I had toiled in digging for them, or really, Kaj had done most of the grunt work, but I had gathered them as Lace requested. Two he had asked for, though I think he needed only one and wanted a second for reserves, which doesn't bother me. I gained more from that venture than I had expected, as a green emerald was tucked safely in the mass of my tail. A true amulet, nestled in the rocks of that fiery pit - I hoped it would keep me safe on my journey to the Throat.

As I deposit the two gems I take a step back, head rising and tail with it. From the tips I pour our my black ink, crafting a dark amulet on a chain, and letting it drift towards Aaron, to adorn his neck if he would let me. The drawing would splatter to the ground then, and I let my eyes drift back to my two stones.
I want a fake amulet, dear glazier, will you craft it for me?
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
61455 [Aaron] - by Ink - 03-20-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: 61455 [Aaron] - by Aaron - 03-30-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: 61455 [Aaron] - by Ink - 04-02-2013, 12:14 PM