the Rift

61455 [Aaron]

Ink Posts: 121
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 6 years
Blu
He comes soon enough, but it is not with good tidings he brings. The pleasant expression upon my face, overjoyed he seems to have understood me as easily as Lace, begins to drift towards one of crestfallen disappointment. When I first spoke with Lace about this item he had never mentioned being unable to craft it for the sake of spending all his time and energy on something else. Yet, I must remind myself, though these are horses of the same trade they are not the same horse.

Lace had made armor I know, but had never spoke of a wall. Of course, Aaron was right, we had some newer, real threats facing us while Lace had been tinkering in an era more akin to peace. I had always considered Lace a busy horse, but it would seem Aaron proved even more so, too busy to even spare a moment to make a small chain and shape my gems into their amulet form. I frown, feeling slighted that I couldn't even be given this one small modicum of effort, but I understand. Truly, I do, but understanding is not always the same as accepting.

His pup whines and I feel very much like doing the same, but otherwise her meager sympathy does not move me. I keep my gaze level on her master - I have never taken much interest in companions, odd as that may seem for a lonely soul as I. In looking at Aaron I search for any trace of fouler emotion. Did he see that my heart questioned his loyalty and now he punishes me with this refusal?
No I think, angry at myself for being so childish. He does regret his lack of assistance, though not enough to help, but regret it he does. This is not an act of spite and I should forgive him for doing only what he should, protecting us and obeying the DragonHeart.

I sigh heavily, easily showing my frustration as I turn with a curt nod and disperse back into the foliage.
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
61455 [Aaron] - by Ink - 03-20-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: 61455 [Aaron] - by Aaron - 03-30-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: 61455 [Aaron] - by Ink - 04-02-2013, 12:14 PM