the Rift

A Fool's End || Ignita, Challenge

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

Even the best of the best make mistakes sometimes but if he thought my mistake would ruin my chances in this fight then he was wrong yet again.

From the moment my hoofs had left the ground I knew I had made a mistake but luckily I knew how to strike back and I would strike back with even more determination then ever. It made me angry I had even given him a good chance at knocking me over and that just made me want to smash his head in the ground even more and rub his brains (or what there was of a brain) onto the dusted ground of littered twigs. Then maybe some predator will come and finish him of and leave scattered bones to mark the death of the stallion. That's was how he should look.

But there was no way in this fight it would come to that, no matter how much I wished for his life to end like that because of me. I had made to big a mistake for it to end like that but I would come back from that mistake and triumph, even if it didn't end in his death. I had expected him to ram into me, but I hadn't expected him to be able to turn his body that fast and ram into me. My eyes narrowed from above as I saw the bulky stallions quick direction change and with gritting teeth I immediately rethink my plan. I feel my hoofs crashing down on his left shoulder, perfect. The more pain he felt the better. But it wasn't long though until I felt his right shoulder ramming into me, just as I had expected.

This was when my training helped me a great deal. When he rammed into me I was already on my descent down, which is why my hoofs had scraped against him, and I had made sure that I was leaning forward slightly so that it would be harder for him to shove me down on the ground. I grit my teeth as I felt his jaws clamp on my flesh at my flank but it was all part of my plan. Just like a fight I took part in when I was a foal, I bent my back legs, as if I was about to stumble down but then with a sudden burst of energy my legs push up and I twist my body round.

The bad thing about this move was that my back legs stumbled on the ground, like I was a sitting cat and it also gave him some time to bite at my rump but the good thing was that I hadn't fallen completely and I could regain my standing position with him in good aim of my back legs. I said I would come back from my mistake and I had, with kicking hoofs. I had been only sitting like a cat for a second or so and soon enough I had gathered enough energy to throw my legs back up and hopefully knock him under the jaw or at his neck. My flank was throbbing and I could feel blood trickling down but it wasn't going to stop me from kicking up at him with great force.

I told you I would strike back, didn't I?

"Talk talk talk".

[WC:557 | Summary: Is bitten on the flank, twists her body round by propelling her legs up and round but her back end stumbles however she lifts her back legs up with a bucking kick.]

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Fool's End || Ignita, Challenge - by Ignita - 03-21-2013, 02:29 PM
RE: A Fool's End || Ignita, Challenge - by Ignita - 03-22-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: A Fool's End || Ignita, Challenge - by Ignita - 03-24-2013, 06:44 AM
RE: A Fool's End || Ignita, Challenge - by Ignita - 03-25-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: A Fool's End || Ignita, Challenge - by Ignita - 03-25-2013, 11:33 AM