the Rift

A Fool's End || Ignita, Challenge

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

A mad laughter enters my ears and the atmosphere changes, it was as if this once cold and collected stallion had turned into a mad predator.
When I had stumbled and fallen onto my rump with him behind me I had stumbled badly but I suppose it was better then falling completely. My kick up, to regain my standing position as well as kick him, had used up quiet a bit of energy but yet again, it was another move I had to do if I wanted to stand quickly ad try to cut down the time he had to lash out at me with his jaws. I felt my legs collide with his chest. It was a satisfying move but that was when the mad, cackling laughter of the stallion had got past his jaw and out in the open to fill my ears which had fall even further back to my neck at the sound of his laughter. He had laughed like it before and each note of his laughter brought along new feelings about him. He's a bloody maniac!

The beast inside him had been unleashed. I didn't know what he was going to do and I could only hope that with cunning and quick moves I could escape his mad wrath, not that I doubted myself one bit. I could defeat him. I would defeat him. I suspected he would try to do whatever damage he could to me now even if it meant half killing me (he would probably enjoy that), but that was one thing the beast would or could never do, he may have it his heart but he just didn't have the brains. I could feel the blood trickling down my flank where the skin had been tore from and where his hooves had slammed on my side was starting to show with a slight bruise but I knew that the bruise would be still be growing by the time this fight was done with and he was defeated. That was when I could rest, not now, not at this moment, I couldn't risk hesitation.

My hooves descend quickly. On my right leg I feel the scraping of a hoof which only rubbed the skin into a sort of friction burn but on the other leg, at my hock, an agonizing pain surges though as his hoof hits just the right stop. I wince, my eyes blurring with water slightly but I totally refuse to let even one tear roll down my cheek. I grunt, quiet high pitched, as the hoof clapped with my hock but I swallowed down hard, not allowing any other pain filled noise to rise up and spill out my mouth. I refuse to let him see I am weak. My left leg, the injured on, is the last to land on the ground simply because I knew the pain would be throbbing.

When my right leg slams down on the ground I immediately start to turn round to the left, my head arched dangerously so that when ad if I managed to get round to his left shoulder it would be at the perfect height to re-stab the cut already there. While turning I had managed to keep my left leg of the ground for a tiny big longer and I took care to make sure it landed as lightly as it could but it was still a murderous pain that I would have to deal with till the end of this fight. I force myself to forget the pain as I try to spin my body round as fast as I could, only managing to stumble slightly with my back left. When I had turned my tail had flicked round my rump so that the stallions attempt to bite me again had missed, with just his lips brushing against my rump.

I was set on spinning my body round to dig my horn into his skin again at an angle on his left shoulder, where I had already cut him. I wanted to cause the bastard maximum pain for doubting my skills and underestimating me as a Assassin. I wanted him to feel my blade slice against his skin and for him to regret challenging me, for him to regret he even met me and for him to regret he even lived. I wanted him to regret his whole life because one day, it was going to end with him in a bloody heap but whether he knew that yet I didn't know. Which is a shame, because I did.

"Talk talk talk".

[WC:764 | Summary: One hock is hit, the other scraped, resulting in a very close to broken hock. His bite misses and he would most likely get a mouthful of hair. She turns tightly round to his shoulder, aiming to stab him again.]

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Fool's End || Ignita, Challenge - by Ignita - 03-21-2013, 02:29 PM
RE: A Fool's End || Ignita, Challenge - by Ignita - 03-22-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: A Fool's End || Ignita, Challenge - by Ignita - 03-24-2013, 06:44 AM
RE: A Fool's End || Ignita, Challenge - by Ignita - 03-25-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: A Fool's End || Ignita, Challenge - by Ignita - 03-25-2013, 11:33 AM