the Rift

A Fool's End || Ignita, Challenge

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

My hock was throbbing. It was begging me to stop fighting with the stallion and to let it rest and start work on repairing its self but no, I would not stop. My heart and mind were telling me to ignoring the zaps of pain surging though my hock and to continue till this bastard was defeated and I would. I had already put all my heart into this fight and I wasn't prepared to lose it. I wasn't just doing it for myself you see, I was doing it for all of the Assassins and to show the watching mare what we were made of. I knew she wanted to join it was just bad look this fight had occurred when she was about to join. It would be an embarrassment to lose in front of her.

Which was why I would not lose. Despite the pain of my leg, despite the bruising on my side and despite the age difference between us I would come out on top.

Much to my annoyance he had dodged my horn and now we were almost circling each. I did not move as fast as I would of liked to simply because of the pain in my hock. I would of also liked to kick out at his chest again and maybe catch his neck or even better, his head and maybe I would be able to knock a bit of sense into that thick skull of his. I am no idiot though I knew his target would be my injured hock (which was almost being dragged behind me as I barley dared to touch the ground with it) and so, to avoid any sneaky attacks from him, I twist my body round and take a quick step back so that my neck could be arched to direct my horn at his head, that way all of his attempts to totally crush my hock was avoided.

I stand there, my horn pointed directly at him and my blue orbs flickering dangerously, my back left leg lifted slightly of the ground. My heart was thudding against my chest as it worked to pump blood to every single muscle in my body. Every part of my body ached from the fight but if he wanted to fight more I wouldn't hesitate but if defiantly seemed as if it was over now. The same crafty grin I had worn at the beginning of the fight returned onto my maw again whilst I looked him dead in the eye. There was barley a sign on my face suggesting the pain I was in.

The ground was scarred from the fight and dust was still settling from where it had been kicked up by us both and all of a sudden the forest seemed to return to it's normal, peaceful self. The birds that had fled from the scene of the fight had slowly started to return. The brother of the stallion and the other mare now seemed to be in the same area as me and the idiot I had thought and I could feel there eyes burning into me. They had watched it all and seen the sheer strength of us both pounding against each other with a desire to hurt one another.

I hadn't fallen down at his hooves and I never would, even if this was only the first of many battles to be fought between us. My ears are slightly more forward and the notes of laughter rolling of my tongue as I gently place my back leg hoof on the ground so that it rested. "Didn't I tell you that I would not fall to the ground at your hooves?" The laughter still rolled of my tongue a note after my words. I hadn't fallen to him and I never would. I would never fall to anyone.

"Talk talk talk".

[WC:646 | Summary: Turns before he has a chance to try and crush her hock then stands in a defensive position.]

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Fool's End || Ignita, Challenge - by Ignita - 03-21-2013, 02:29 PM
RE: A Fool's End || Ignita, Challenge - by Ignita - 03-22-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: A Fool's End || Ignita, Challenge - by Ignita - 03-24-2013, 06:44 AM
RE: A Fool's End || Ignita, Challenge - by Ignita - 03-25-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: A Fool's End || Ignita, Challenge - by Ignita - 03-25-2013, 11:33 AM