the Rift

Flakes of gold for you? (Onni, Open)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
You had such a lovely crooked smile
Midas
She seemed pleased by my response, gently I let the piece I had been twirling slide back into its broken position with the rest. The thin threads of sand slowly filtered away and once again became lifeless granules for the moment. Onni answered my question and when she was finished I nodded politely and said with satisfaction, “Come back to me to retrieve it in a few weeks; I should have this weapon completed by the half moon.”

My mind was already beginning to ponder on the amount of gold that would be needed to complete the sword. I was currently practicing a special talent that had been awakened late in Tallsun—it wasn’t perfected though (so I didn’t often use it for anything that was important). My ability to transform things into gold was curious to watch but I was never able to hold the transformation. It was as if I lacked the drive to actually change the object. To make use of such an ability I would have to practice in transforming the very chemical structure of a thing. Perhaps—this was my chance to perfect this new talent that hadn’t really been focused on since the moment it was granted.

I called on my magic again and carefully folded the metal across metal until I had made a neat little stack. The sack was next, after a moment the grand sword was put away and being tucked behind my withers where feathers met flesh. An idea came to me, turning attention to Onni I asked, “Would you like a holding case to put it in—a sheath and perhaps a way of carrying it?”
Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Flakes of gold for you? (Onni, Open) - by Midas - 03-21-2013, 10:12 AM
RE: Flakes of gold for you? (Onni, Open) - by Midas - 05-02-2013, 09:43 AM