the Rift

[DROP] Quest Drop #3

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My eyes sharply switch from the view of the ground to one of the sky. Something had bolted up and now had shattered the darkness of the sky. My ears fold back slightly and I come to a sudden halt in the meadow and then I noticed the moon was a purple hue and then everything fell silent. This was certainly going to be a interesting night, especially as I became curious of the happenings not to far away and was now trotting towards where the bolt had blasted of from.

As I approached others, as I had guessed, had quickly gathered round the what ever (or who ever had set of that bolt, or as I am guessing who set it of. I take note of a blue mare with wings on her side and a spotted stallion with a frost covered horn and two others had gathered after them. One of them had particularly strange purple markings and the other a double horned grey.

I choose to ignore these figures and only focus on the one in front of us all now. It was him who had seemed to have disturbed the once peaceful night and I wanted to know why but he seemed different, pleasantly different, godly different. He was dark with a horn of lightning and white swirls decorating his side as well as almost thick slit like markings over the sockets of his deep blue orbs. He was shorter then me, but that made no difference to who the stallion was. When others had finished speaking I nod my head respectfully. If it was a god then it was probably best to get on the right side of him, rather then the bad. "Greetings," I say simply, not wishing to be rude (as I classed it as) by not saying a word to the strange fellow.

Thinking :: Talking :: Doing

Messages In This Thread
Quest Drop #3 - by God of the Spark - 03-21-2013, 01:20 PM
RE: Quest Drop #3 - by Aryel - 03-22-2013, 09:05 AM
RE: Quest Drop #3 - by Mauja - 03-22-2013, 10:26 AM
RE: Quest Drop #3 - by Irrydae - 03-22-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: Quest Drop #3 - by Casimir - 03-23-2013, 02:51 AM
RE: Quest Drop #3 - by God of the Spark - 03-24-2013, 06:24 PM
RE: Quest Drop #3 - by Mauja - 03-25-2013, 04:13 PM
RE: Quest Drop #3 - by Irrydae - 03-29-2013, 05:03 PM
RE: Quest Drop #3 - by Irrydae - 04-13-2013, 06:20 PM