the Rift

[DROP] Quest Drop #3

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

irrydae.</style>

Two others come and some of the horses seem to frolic around the God. The first to come after the starry mare is a stallion who seems wary, and as her golden orbs examine him she notices the milky eyes. She wants to reach out to the poor horse, but she holds herself back. She listens to their words without input and looks to the pale white unicorn stallion, who had said the most. The God of the Spark finally speaks, and my head turns to the black and white stag. 'You mean the tear in the very fabric of time itself?! Well. I suppose that could have been anyone, especially given the fine specimens who have shown up here.' The sarcasm leaks from the God as if it was a broken faucet. Her eyes flicker over to the unicorn stallion again- the one he is speaking too- before turning back to the Time God. She sees his dark gaze fall upon her and stands up a bit straighter, starry wings fluttering slightly at her side. The mare's hopes fall as he looks away, speaking again to that same unicorn stallion. 'How rude of me - I forgot to ask! Just how was your little dream vacation....?' I see the pale stallion go cold, formulating his words before spitting them out at the god in a foreign language. He then storms off, and my head follows him, pale forelock sliding across my forehead. 'You.' Her heart jumps in her chest and she turns her head slowly to look at the God. 'You seem to know who I am, that's a start. What is it you want?' She stares but for a second, before remembering to blink. He.. picked me? She flicks her audits forward, sturdy gold hooves pressed into the ground.

"I wish to upgrade my current magic." Irrydae starts, words flowing from her smoothly. "I would like to make the stardust able to also act as a forcefield. To magical and physical attacks." She finished, keeping her emotions cool and her face plain with the lightest spark of excitement, though she was buzzing inside with the excitement. The God probably knew anyways, but she tried to keep her features natural. She lets her wings fall by her sides, watching the stardust float from the star makings upon her wings. She then looks back to Spark, waiting to hear his quest for her.

[ ooc ;

:: [Magic: DarkxTime | emit shards or full pieces of star-like particles or stardust that drains the energy from the thing it hits

:: [Magic: Light (U) | shards/full pieces of star-like particles/stardust can act as forcefield that blocks magical and physical attacks.

sorry it was cut off short, had to leave! thanks! :D ]
 spin around me like a dream...
c@rlijones @ flickr.com
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
Quest Drop #3 - by God of the Spark - 03-21-2013, 01:20 PM
RE: Quest Drop #3 - by Aryel - 03-22-2013, 09:05 AM
RE: Quest Drop #3 - by Mauja - 03-22-2013, 10:26 AM
RE: Quest Drop #3 - by Irrydae - 03-22-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: Quest Drop #3 - by Casimir - 03-23-2013, 02:51 AM
RE: Quest Drop #3 - by God of the Spark - 03-24-2013, 06:24 PM