the Rift

[THROAT] Just Like Constellations [GAUCHO]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Once the grullo began speaking, Gaucho narrowed his gaze, focusing on the stallion, rather than the distant cliffs of the Throat. What was an eye-deal ? Was he referring to the markings around Gaucho's eye..? Not for the first time, in his own simple way, Gaucho wondered why so many found the need to speak so much. He was saying yes, wasn't he? That he wanted to come to the Throat? Couldn't that all be summed up with a yes? Or even better, couldn't he just...follow?

With a grunt, the bay nodded, fully turning his body now towards the direction of the blood-coloured sands. "You follow. No fly, so walk." With a satisfied snort, Gaucho began to stride forward, his large body covering the ground quickly and easily, even at a walk. "Kri is leader." he mentioned with a half glance towards Alerion, as they set off. "My-dus is General. You see them." His voice was full of adoration and respect as he spoke of Kri and Midas, and although Gaucho was not a particularly social creature, he still enjoyed being in the presence of his leaders.

[I'll make a post in the Throat for us :3]

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Just Like Constellations [GAUCHO] - by Alerion - 03-21-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: Just Like Constellations [GAUCHO] - by Gaucho - 03-21-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: Just Like Constellations [GAUCHO] - by Alerion - 03-24-2013, 07:18 PM
RE: Just Like Constellations [GAUCHO] - by Gaucho - 03-24-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Just Like Constellations [GAUCHO] - by Alerion - 04-16-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Just Like Constellations [GAUCHO] - by Gaucho - 04-20-2013, 08:59 PM