Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

Thor</style>
World's Edge WeyrLeader
In the morning light let my roots take flight
Watch me from above like a vicious dove</style>

Had my mind wandered so far from reach that I had simply decided to overlook the paint’s sudden entrance? The world had paused around me and now I couldn’t help but feel replaced form the situation at hand. I didn’t know what the Nurse was looking for, at least not in the context provided here. I feared that whatever desires she wished to satisfy were needs that I could not grant. But, Solstice was right… Mirage had granted Tor a second chance and though I couldn’t imagine any good coming from it, I decided to hear her out. In spite of her many transgressions, I had always claimed to value equality and today was no different… was it?

All transgressions aside, I would expect your undivided loyalty to this family and in return I will grant you my blessing.” It was hard for me to say that I wasn’t a bit reluctant to open my arms to the Nurse again but what else could I do in such a predicament? Her life was here, like it or not, and I wasn’t going to be the one that stood in the way of her sudden, though albeit anticipated, return. I looked to Solstice for a moment, nodding gently at her kindness. I envied her manners when it came to confrontation- or at least what I knew of them. I was certainly more than willing to forgive Tor’s grievances if it meant I was free to go. I’d had enough of the sobbing and the lies, after all, her disappearance had not affected me as much as her own family. Surely she would be dealing with the ramifications long after today; the least I could do was give her the green light she was so desperately looking for and let those that really mattered to her convict her for her crimes.

However, I still had one last matter to deal with before I turned to go. Laila was still quietly festering over her mother’s decisions in spite of her admission of forgiveness. In reality, I couldn’t deem her statement to be anything close to absolution, but the least I could do was offer her an encouraging smile. I hadn’t the patience to remain any longer in the Nurse’s company and therefore turned to Solstice in hopes that she would accompany me to walk and talk. It appeared as though there were so many things I still needed to learn about everyone since accepting my position as WeyrLeader and I figured that now would be as good a time as any.

May you find the forgiveness you seek Tor. Welcome back.

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
back to the start - by Tor - 03-21-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: back to the start - by Laila - 03-21-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: back to the start - by Tor - 03-21-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: back to the start - by Thor - 03-23-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: back to the start - by Laila - 03-23-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: back to the start - by Thor - 03-26-2013, 12:11 AM
RE: back to the start - by Laila - 03-27-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: back to the start - by Solstice - 03-31-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: back to the start - by Thor - 04-07-2013, 09:34 PM