the Rift

Stand Up. Be Strong; helio, open.

Helio Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

HELIOS
Only need a spark to ignite.

It was a long trip, but a joyful one. Orange sand so close he could feel the sun already baking him. This could quite possibly be the most fun and exciting place. A soft smile curled on his inky lips as he turned to face Hector. He had quite a large amount of butterflies soaring in his stomach. With no doubt if these horses were like Hector, he'd be welcomed, but what if some weren't that friendly and nice? The leader. What if he or she was mean and rude. There was always that one horse that ruined everything. Who would it be?

Hector's friendly voice brought him from his dark thoughts with a pleasant and proud voice. "Welcome to the Dragons Throat, Helio! I hope you will find peace and purpose in our herd, as well as many friends." He hoped he would find peace and purpose also. Friends? He didn't see many horses, but what if he was intruding on clicks and bands that formed in the herd?

They had flown quickly, but it had been easy for Helio to keep up with his large wings. Helio was flying a little ways below Hector so when his wing extended, it wouldn't hit Hector's. If they did there was a good chance they'd both fall from the sky. The dynamics of pegasi were strange and comprehensible. It took some time for Helio to understand why and how he could fly, but he did. He knew his bones were light and with the smallest hit he would go soaring through the sky than fall very hard.

Helio spoke a reply to Hector. "I am pleased to enter your home. I hope I will find such valuable things also." A sincere smile plastered his face. The scenery had changed. The wooded forest dripped into orange sand and the sun's strength grew. So this was home now? No more searching and lusting for a home?

Thinking : : Speaking : : Doing
:: OOC ::
: WC - 323 :
: Tag - Joining | Hector :
: Comments - So coolio! ::

Messages In This Thread
Stand Up. Be Strong; helio, open. - by Hector - 03-22-2013, 03:25 PM
RE: Stand Up. Be Strong; helio, open. - by Helio - 03-25-2013, 10:35 AM