Alvilda Posts: 12
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 3 years
Dark
Life.

Blood.

Pain.

Heartache.

These feelings inside of me, this feeling... I... felt so tired. So... tired. My head began to drop, my nostrils dipping into the water. Inhaling, I get water in my lungs. Coughing and coughing, I stumble backwards. Some... one.... I wanted to cry out. Wanted someone to come. To help me. To save me from death's grip. "V-Vice..... Vicer......?" A chestnut figure appears, blurred. Blinking, I inhale the scent. Blood. All I could get was blood. Fear looped my innards this way and that, wrapped my stomach around a few times and shoved my heart into my throat. Vicer... he was here, to save me? His scent grew stronger, and I could here his voice. "Vicer!" I wail, standing up and turning to him. Thud. In a flash I'm laying on my side, my hind legs and tail still in the water. Blood was still coming... the blood. Oh gods, there as so much of it. All of the blood, so much.... Shutting my eyes, I feel the tears begin to stream out again. Warmth spreads over me, and I open my amber eyes to see Vicer.

"I-I don't know what happened. I-There's... so much of it. The blood. So much of it." I whisper to Vicer, pain coursing through my body. Everything hurt... my legs, where were my legs?! "My legs.. they're... I can't feel my legs. VICER..... my legs!" Panicking, I struggle to move them. "Vicer... MY LEGS! I can't feel my legs. My legs....." The tears come in steady streams, and I'm waling and screaming and thrashing about, trying to move my legs. My lips quivered, and I reached out, brushing my muzzle again Vicer's forehead just before he rears up. He screams, trying to call for the other pirates. "I... Vicer... legs... can't... feel... my legs..." Tears are coming down in a heavy stream, moistening the sand below me. The blood kept coming and coming. It never ended.

Vicer leans down, embracing me. He tells me everything's going to be fine. But... he knows it's not. I can see it in his eyes. He's worried, he knows I'm going to die. "Vicer.... don't leave me.... don't leave her. Don't leave her..." I cry, resting my head against Vicer's shoulder. "Her... name...?" Pausing, my black lips are trembling, my entire body is trembling. "Amara. Her name, her name is Amara." My words are soft, and my amber eyes drift to the messy little child. "Vicer... it's so cold. Why is it... so... cold? Vicer... I-I think I'm dying... I'm dying." I mumble on... repeating the words several times. I didn't want to die. I wanted to live, wanted to see my daughter grow up.

My legs were tangled together, and slowly I began to lose the feeling in my sides. "Vicer.... h-help me.... help. I don't want to go. Don't make me go. I don't want to go. Please... don't make me go. Vicer... I don't want to go!" I wail, my ears slowly going numb. "Hearing... sight... blurry... can't hear.... Vicer... I DON'T WANT TO GO!" I scream out, burrowing my head into Vicer's red mane. I'm... so... tired. My throat hurts. Everything is going numb. Legs... gone... ears... going numb... vision.. blurry. Mustering all of my remaining strength together, I look at the blood and then at Amara. "My... our... daughter.... Vicer... protect her. Keep... her... safe... please..." My hear rate slowed, and everything was suddenly silent. I could still see... I just couldn't hear.

So... this is what my last moments would feel like. Silence, tranquility... sighing slowly, I press my head against Vicer's warm shoulder. I didn't want to die though, I wanted to stay here with Vicer and Amara. I wanted to live... I open my mouth in a soundless wail, feeling sick. "Hearing.. sick.... can't... hear... ocean..." My lips close slowly, and my eyes begin to close. "Don't want to leave.... I-I...." Breathing in, I speak my last few words. "I love you."

And then... A bright light gleamed down into my eyes. Following the light, I see my mother... my father. They smiled, spreading their wings and flying towards the light. I followed, and everything went black.

My life faded away... and...

My life ended....

Messages In This Thread
RE: the threads of fate have been strung; a life lost and a life gained - by Alvilda - 03-23-2013, 09:13 AM