the Rift

the threads of fate have been strung; a life lost and a life gained

Cosette Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Cosette was wondering the beaches doing her rounds, as she seemed to be doing more these days. She felt the need to protect her new herd, and when she heard Corsairs name followed by hers she knew something was wrong. The long legs of the mare stretched out as her large body glided over the sand.

Reaching full speed she headed toward the voice of what sounded like Vicer. What on earth could be wrong? Had something gone wrong with Alvilda pregnancy? Was the baby hurt. Cosette hurried herself over there. And her herself knowing that her and Corsair would be having a child soon scared her.

She grew closer to the scene as she saw Alvilda lying there motionless. She stopped suddenly not wanting to get any closer. The foals cries for her mother filled Cosettes cranium. Her stomach dropped. She looked at her love Corsair who seemed to be comforting Vicer.

Her steps were slow as she grew near, regretting to see what she already knew to be the truth. Alvilda had died during birth. But she gave birth so soon? And the foal, was so small. Cosette walked aver to Corsair and nuzzled his neck before turning to Vicer.

Vicer, I am sorry for ye loss love, and as Corsair has stated, We both are here for you. she paused for a moment before starting again. I recently found out that me and Corsair will be expecting as well. If you need, another, can ye say, surrogate mother for the poor little lass, dont be shy to ask She said giving him a small smile. She wasnt to sure if she could take care of this foal for she had barely started producing milk, and it might now be enough to feed the more lassy.

OOC: Sorry Bry for rushing this on you haha Dark asked if cosette could nurse Amara <33

Walk walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk talk."

Pirates</style>
Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.</style>

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: the threads of fate have been strung; a life lost and a life gained - by Cosette - 03-23-2013, 08:02 PM