the Rift

the threads of fate have been strung; a life lost and a life gained

Corsair Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The footsteps of another were approaching. Corsair smiled a little as the new horse neared, closing his eyes for a mere seconds as she touched his neck with an undying hint of affection in her move. It was none other than his precious Cosette. He was relived that she had come, for her presence made him feel a little stronger, a little calmer in times of chaos like the one at hand.

He listened intently as Cosette talked, her voice soothing his nerves and shock of losing Alvilda. "I recently found out that me and Corsair will be expecting as well. If you need, another, can ye say, surrogate mother for the poor little lass, dont be shy to ask." Wait. What?!

Cosette was really pregnant. Cosette was really pregnant?! So they had had one night of dirty little antics, he wasn't expecting this would happen! All the dangers...What if his perfect little lassie ended up like Alvilda?! No. Corsair quickly started to pray she wasn't expecting. Of course he wanted a child, but he wanted Cosette to stay by his side more.

Corsair flicked an ear back at Cosette, giving her a look that said, 'We'll talk about that later.' Too shocked to actually speak, he gave a small smile to Vicer as he nodded his agreement. If Cosette was going to be having their child, she might as well feed another child that didn't have access to the food it needed.

"Talk talk talk talk."

Corsair</style>
Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.</style>

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: the threads of fate have been strung; a life lost and a life gained - by Corsair - 03-23-2013, 10:26 PM