the Rift

Light em up [fiska, Tonka]

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was sure Tonka would not fail me in recruiting. Despite being a big brute he was quiet handsome and I was pretty sure that he would be able to find someone worthy to join us. Weather they would be more of the quiet type, who spied with skill and murdered silently, or was talented with the use of words and threats, either type were perfect because we needed both for different reasons.

The night was pleasant and quiet warm compared to what the arch was normally like, or maybe I had just got used to the temperature a bit and found it warmer then what it actually was. I sigh happily and trot out of the sheltering cave and in the distance I spot two figures, one happily familiar and the other someone I hand't met before.

I trot up to meet to them in the middle of our paths and my blue orbs immediately wash over the Equine at his side. Although smaller then me and Tonka she was well built and packed with muscle. She was a perfect chocolate colour with a creamy mane and tail and quiet pretty. I smile at Tonka, happy with his work and then I smile at the young mare by his side. "Ignita. I will see Tonka has been treating you well?" There is a jokey tone in my voice and I flash Tonka a mischievous grin before changing my voice to a more serious tone, with a dark (but hopefully intriguing) edge to it. "I am Ignita, leader of the Assassins. I am guessing that is why you are here and that Tonka has explained what is expected of you?" I hoped he had but it was no trouble if he hadn't really, I mean, I hadn't told her specific things to tell them when recruiting.

Thinking :: Talking :: Doing

Messages In This Thread
Light em up [fiska, Tonka] - by Ignita - 03-23-2013, 07:47 AM
RE: Light em up [fiska, Tonka] - by Fiska - 03-23-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: Light em up [fiska, Tonka] - by Tonka - 03-23-2013, 09:35 AM
RE: Light em up [fiska, Tonka] - by Ignita - 03-23-2013, 12:10 PM
RE: Light em up [fiska, Tonka] - by Fiska - 03-23-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: Light em up [fiska, Tonka] - by Tonka - 03-23-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: Light em up [fiska, Tonka] - by Ignita - 03-23-2013, 05:22 PM