the Rift

Light em up [fiska, Tonka]

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Thank you. I will not fail you." Those were the words that meant everything. She had now sworn that she would follow my lead and would do her best to aid our efforts in the journey we, the Assassins, were going to take. I watch as Tonka strides of. He seemed proud of himself and so he should be, he had brought back a almost perfect member. But when I say almost it was only because I didn't know her all to well but that doesn't mean to say she couldn't be perfect, as it was with Tonka.

I saw the smile flashed at Fiska. Another good think to know about your band is that they got along well. I return my attention back to Fiska with my head held high. Now it was time to tell her our aim. "Thank you, I am sure that your own personal skills will not be wasted with us." Now to what she really needed to know. My words are spoken darkly. "The edge is the home we want but at the moment are numbers are weak and recruiting is needed if you would be willing to recruit some others, anyone who you think is worthy of being a Assassin. Other things are just generally gathering information and if there is any important findings, to report it back to me." I finished with a satisfied smile. This meeting would put me in a good mood all tomorrow.

Thinking :: Talking :: Doing

[Jay, you do not have to replay if you do not want to, I just wanted to make Fiska knew all the info xD If you have any other questions, just PM me xD]

Messages In This Thread
Light em up [fiska, Tonka] - by Ignita - 03-23-2013, 07:47 AM
RE: Light em up [fiska, Tonka] - by Fiska - 03-23-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: Light em up [fiska, Tonka] - by Tonka - 03-23-2013, 09:35 AM
RE: Light em up [fiska, Tonka] - by Ignita - 03-23-2013, 12:10 PM
RE: Light em up [fiska, Tonka] - by Fiska - 03-23-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: Light em up [fiska, Tonka] - by Tonka - 03-23-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: Light em up [fiska, Tonka] - by Ignita - 03-23-2013, 05:22 PM