Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

VALENTINE </style>
</style>

Stab my heart like a stick in the mud
Cut my chest just to see the blood

"Speech."

A tense shadow moved along the red dirt beneath black hooves. The one known as Valentine was out and about with his family today. His newborn daughter, Aiko, was out running about, seeing their home for the first time. She was jittery and excited, rolling around and simply exploring. The proud new father watched with his mate as she did this, finally happy. But the siren’s call was heard, and the grey knew this was something he had to take care of. He looked over at Cherie, pleading with red eyes towards black eyes not to follow.

“It would appear I’m being called. If you’ll excuse me my lovely women.” He rose from the dust, heading the way of the call. Aiko stared at him, whispering daddy. He turned back and looked at her. “Don’t worry my little love. Daddy will be back soon.” Or at least he hoped he would.

Traveling down to the boarder of the Dragon’s Throat on this hot day, the grey could feel his light skin start to sweat, and he knew it would only get hotter. He could see her now, the Ice Princess that was the wasted spawn of the Witch. So they had finally come for him. Psyche was finally getting her shit together. He traveled past the boarder now. He took his sweet time walking to meet her, and even then he didn’t meet her fully. He stopped about 10 feet from her. His face showed the expression of boredom, and he had a sarcastic snap in his voice.

“So tell me Snö, what seems to be the occasion? Mother dearest finally sent you after me? Oh goody, how I would love to see her ugly ass again. How is the Basin, by the way? I hope it’s sinking into ground, where is belongs.” He smirked, wanting to taunt the child. “I’m no longer sick, and I’m at full health. Tell me, have you come to take me from my new home? Well I’m afraid, little filly that I am not going without a fight. You see, it’s quite simple really. You’re wrong, all of you. Including your bastard father.” His eyes narrowed then, thinking of the Frostheart. He wished he could see him again, just so he could tell him off.

“You’re afraid of something you don’t understand, and want to destroy it. Unicorns are not the best; we are just the same as them. We like to think it, but it’s not true. The only reason your mother would think ill of me is because she caught me when I was naïve. You want to know something about your mother? She’s an evil bitch. She twisted my mind, made me something I’m not, messed me up. Your probably proud, but I know she only mentioned you once, so you must be so important to her, of course. Oh, and the reason why I touched your slave is because I felt like it. I burned him, because he pissed me off.”

He was just ranting now, he knew for sure, but he didn’t care. As the heat around him rose so did his anger, and he now was covered in sweat on the hot ground beneath his hooves. He huffed, and grew tired of this game with her. “Well, whatever you want to do, let me know. I’ll be here. Come get me, if you dare.” And with that, he plopped on the ground, relaxing his body, looking at the white mare.

[OCC: YOUR MOVE ELOPE :P]

Stop the presses cause I'm killing time
Won't you be my bloody valentine?

template by revo. <3
manip by twiwolf.deviantart.com
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
broken hearts [Valentine Challenge] - by Snö - 03-23-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: broken hearts [Valentine Challenge] - by Valentine - 03-26-2013, 10:08 AM
RE: broken hearts [Valentine Challenge] - by Snö - 03-27-2013, 12:10 PM