the Rift

This is who I am(Irrydae)

Amerilo Rose Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Amerilo Rose was walking by the forest edge smiling to herself. She was glad she got away from her old herd. They had abused her and teased her. Her brother killed their parents because She would have gotten the herd when their parents died. Her brother tried to kill her and his best friend had raped her. Now she is scared and pregnant. She never wanted any of this. She wanted to know why they done this to her. They never cared about her and she hated them because of what they had done. She never wanted to get pregnant without love. She could never go back to them, she would never unless no one wants her. She wants some one to love her for who she is which is a shy, scared, patetic pregnant mare. She had never had a mate or any friends before. She had always wanted a mate some one to love her like her parents loved each other. She had a cosin who was from another herd who was been like a friend who had been killed helping her exscape. Her cosin had a mate and was pregnant to but they were all killed by her brother and his best friend. She had a crush on one of the members of her old herd untill he turned against her. They was so close to have been mates but then her brother had threatened to hurt kill him. Thats when he started to tease me and abuse me like the others had. "No one wants a shy,scared, and pregnant mare for a mate or a friend."She said to herself.

Messages In This Thread
This is who I am(Irrydae) - by Amerilo Rose - 03-24-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: This is who I am(Irrydae) - by Irrydae - 03-24-2013, 10:59 PM