the Rift

Finest Statues [Donovan & Ophelia]

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh
She stands silently, watching the two Masons and offering smiles. A clack of hooves signals the arrival of another, and Irrydae's eyes find the muted white figure, her eyes catching the red tassels that float at the Chieftess's sides. Irrydae did not expect anyone else to show up now, excitement started to seep into her slowly. It was time to get started. She tossed her forelock out of her eyes and squinted against the sun's rays that bore down upon them. Donovan, she believed to be his name, cleared his throat and turned to her. 'My nieces have been known to make wise choices.' That instantly sprung a smile upon her face, and she took a step forward, hooves glimmering against the pale rock. 'I am Donovan, and it is a pleasure to meet you both.' He said, dipping his head. "Irrydae. It is nice to finally meet you two." She says, her voice almost seeming weak to his loud, ringing voice. She clears her throat quietly and then smiles again, turning to face Ophelia who was speaking now. 'We should not fear the east,' she starts, and Irrydae listens intently, eyes flickering over to Tinek when he is mentioned.

Irry watches as Ophelia turns to her, 'Would you mind assisting as well? I know you have other duties, but perhaps we can work together to help this when we have the time.' Irrydae doesn't even have to think about it before she is nodding. "Of course! I'd love to help." She says with a smile, tossing her head slightly. "What should I do?" She asks, a bit unsure, feeling inexperienced. She figures she would scout for rocks with Ophelia. Maybe her magic could be of assistance.

[ ooc ; woop woop! 8D ]
irrydae,
Credits
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
Finest Statues [Donovan & Ophelia] - by Peixos - 03-24-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: Finest Statues [Donovan & Ophelia] - by Irrydae - 05-05-2013, 04:58 PM