the Rift

Self Pity (Open)

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

It the darkness of the night I was simply a figure of black shifting though the snow. The grey mare though, although in day light she would have blended perfectly with the scene around, at night she was easy. She also had a bright red tail, that was unmissable in the dark or light but something seemed to be missing, some part of the mare. As I halt before her I feel my mane on my neck settling down, trailing all the way down to my knees. This mare though, she had no such locks, no mane what so ever. Her eyes was a icy blue that seemed caped with water, tears maybe? Why would she be out alone and close to tears and then forced down? Not allowing one drop of liquid to trail down her cheek.

I halt before the maneless mare, my blue eyes fixed on her, weary of who she was but then also concerned about her. I was taller then her but I came in no harm and so I lowered my head slightly to the mare, more interested in talking to her then arguing or fighting. "Greetings, I am Ignita. Is there anything troubling you?" My voice is kind, caring, concerned for the mare but it still has the mysterious edge it always has. I was still quiet happy from the night before when there was a new addition to my small family of Assassins with all credit going to Tonka, my most trusted follower at the moment. If not because he had been the first to join but also because he had brought back valuable members and was prepared to bring back more.

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Self Pity (Open) - by Crven - 03-25-2013, 12:02 AM
RE: Self Pity (Open) - by Ignita - 03-25-2013, 03:59 AM
RE: Self Pity (Open) - by Faelon - 03-25-2013, 11:51 AM
RE: Self Pity (Open) - by Crven - 03-25-2013, 05:13 PM
RE: Self Pity (Open) - by Faelon - 03-31-2013, 01:16 PM